• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, unfortunately I was unable to post today's trades. My server has completely crashed. Will get it up and running in few days. Today, yesterdays's stocks did well till about 2pm ... then of course 2-3 positions moved against us ... hope to get the servers right soon ...

Till then I'll continue posting the trading strategies ... Will be posting a very good intraday strategy today ...

Tc
hi raunak,
i had a query. the nifty short call was initiated at 5210 with a sl of 5340. so shoul we expect a fall of at least 200 points nifty considering the sl to be 130 points?

SwingKing

hi raunak,
i had a query. the nifty short call was initiated at 5210 with a sl of 5340. so shoul we expect a fall of at least 200 points nifty considering the sl to be 130 points?
Watcher right above the image I had mentioned SL of Nifty as 5300 ... coz thts the next major level ... I think u missed this line ... refer back to the original post.. also today was T + 1 of the signal ... the signal takes maximum T + 3 to validate ... if not it has to be ignored ... still testing to lets see if we can modify a few things here n thr ...

Tc

Watcher right above the image I had mentioned SL of Nifty as 5300 ... coz thts the next major level ... I think u missed this line ... refer back to the original post.. also today was T + 1 of the signal ... the signal takes maximum T + 3 to validate ... if not it has to be ignored ... still testing to lets see if we can modify a few things here n thr ...

Tc
right, it is mentioned as 5310, i took the sl of the image. but what abt the target. i understand that the time frame is t+4. my question is abt the target.
thanks and regards

SwingKing

right, it is mentioned as 5310, i took the sl of the image. but what abt the target. i understand that the time frame is t+4. my question is abt the target.
thanks and regards
These are the signals generated in 2009 for Nifty. As you may see, this strategy is effective (30% net return deducting brokerage at 0.03% each side + extra costs) for Day 1 trade. So, what I do is, if the Buy Nifty is generated today at 15.15, I buy the nifty and hold only for '1' day. If it gives me profit, then fine else I close my position at end of the day. In no circumstance do I take a loss of beyond 2.5%. I manually square off the deal. This is just a BTST or STCT strategy. You can see the list and get an average target. Hope this helps.

Hi Raunak,

You had mentioned in your previous post that "I buy the nifty and hold only for '1' day. If it gives me profit, then fine else I close my position at end of the day.

May I know whether this applies for 2-3 week swing trades as well as 3-4 day swing as per your strategy to any scripts.

If so, I would like to follow the same for the swing trading strategies explained by you.

Please clarify.....

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

You had mentioned in your previous post that "I buy the nifty and hold only for '1' day. If it gives me profit, then fine else I close my position at end of the day.

May I know whether this applies for 2-3 week swing trades as well as 3-4 day swing as per your strategy to any scripts.

If so, I would like to follow the same for the swing trading strategies explained by you.

Please clarify.....
The above images of results are completely from a different system. For Swing trade or any other strategy explained the Day 1 rule DOES NOT apply.

Tc.

Hi,
Feels good to know that you are testing the system over a sustained period of time. A very professional approach. It is but taken for granted from you.
Thanks and regards