• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still remain focussed on the list above for next week. 1-2 stocks have been removed due to change in price structure.

The one's mentioned in Red are the one's where I have taken out descent profits. They still remain on the list for the next opportunity. However, I will be more excited if we get a buy from some other stock in this list.

Tc
Raunakji,
I am very new to futures and options. I have bought and sold in cash segment. today one of my close friends sold maruti and according to his advise i sold maruti at 1460 sep 2010 futures. the price has gone up sharply. what to do?. i dont want to try any more, will i get this price before september to buy? my friend justifies by saying RSI is more than 80. so maruti will definitely go down to 1440 levels at least. pl give me your advise. i want to get out and never turn into futures in future.

crown

Yes you can definitely post it here.

Tc
Thanks Raunak Sir

What I have observed and/or learned is that trend has much more to do with the direction than the movement. Therefore, the uptrend in Nifty is still in continuation.
On the basis of Put-call Open Interest, I have found that 5900 is a very strong support level. At 6000 the bulls and bears are at equilibrium while the resistance of 6100 has weakened. Therefore, I am presuming that the strong support of 5900 and weak resistance at 6100 can make it possible for Nifty to cross 6000 as well as 6100 in next couple of weeks.

VJAY

Dear raunak,
am not able to get method which you are trading here....is it from any method posted here?or else...If so please tell me which one....am not able to get your trades...thats why i asking..it's help to learn ...

SwingKing

Raunakji,
I am very new to futures and options. I have bought and sold in cash segment. today one of my close friends sold maruti and according to his advise i sold maruti at 1460 sep 2010 futures. the price has gone up sharply. what to do?. i dont want to try any more, will i get this price before september to buy? my friend justifies by saying RSI is more than 80. so maruti will definitely go down to 1440 levels at least. pl give me your advise. i want to get out and never turn into futures in future.
Gayanand,

You have traded with no plan. That's your mistake. Good you have realized it.

Exit your position on Monday. Let's see how we can recover your loss. For that however, I would need to know your account size and preferable trading instrument.

Tc

SwingKing

Dear raunak,
am not able to get method which you are trading here....is it from any method posted here?or else...If so please tell me which one....am not able to get your trades...thats why i asking..it's help to learn ...
Dear VJAY,

Could you please elaborate a little. I did not understand what you exactly want and which trade you are referring to.

Tc

VJAY

Dear VJAY,

Could you please elaborate a little. I did not understand what you exactly want and which trade you are referring to.

Tc
Dea raunak,
Am asking your trades which you are posting here.eg:colpal,titan..etc....is it from methods which posted in this thread?or custom made method?

SwingKing

Dea raunak,
Am asking your trades which you are posting here.eg:colpal,titan..etc....is it from methods which posted in this thread?or custom made method?
VJAY,

I had mentioned about this earlier. Whatever swing trades I do, I do it off the charts and by witnessing that stock in real time. It's about identifying shift in supply and demand in real time.

I use charts to map out the key daily, weekly support and resistance levels. Once this is done, I move on to the stock to check it quotes in real time. When the stock approaches those levels, I like to witness its behavior. If prices remain stable, I initiate the trade keeping the nearest support level as stop loss. It's not a system generated trade. It's easy to write this method, but it is a bit complex to execute. With good amount of screentime, any trader should be able to apply this method in real time. All it takes is some practice.

Tc

SwingKing

Thanks Raunak Sir

What I have observed and/or learned is that trend has much more to do with the direction than the movement. Therefore, the uptrend in Nifty is still in continuation.
On the basis of Put-call Open Interest, I have found that 5900 is a very strong support level. At 6000 the bulls and bears are at equilibrium while the resistance of 6100 has weakened. Therefore, I am presuming that the strong support of 5900 and weak resistance at 6100 can make it possible for Nifty to cross 6000 as well as 6100 in next couple of weeks.
Crown,

Integrating options data in overall market analysis is a good step forward. However, keep in mind, that options data can completely change in a session or two. Hence, use it keeping its own limitations in mind.

You should also try and keep some custom indices to measure overall market strength. Something like a Advance decline line, 52 week high index, 52 week low index etc.

Tc

VJAY

VJAY,

I had mentioned about this earlier. Whatever swing trades I do, I do it off the charts and by witnessing that stock in real time. It's about identifying shift in supply and demand in real time.

I use charts to map out the key daily, weekly support and resistance levels. Once this is done, I move on to the stock to check it quotes in real time. When the stock approaches those levels, I like to witness its behavior. If prices remain stable, I initiate the trade keeping the nearest support level as stop loss. It's not a system generated trade. It's easy to write this method, but it is a bit complex to execute. With good amount of screentime, any trader should be able to apply this method in real time. All it takes is some practice.

Tc
Nice & thanks sir......will expect more in live trades...to learn & execute it...

SwingKing

Nice & thanks sir......will expect more in live trades...to learn & execute it...
VJAY,

I'll try and put up TItan or Colgate as an example so that you can understand the concept better. Just give me some time. I have to answer Amin's and SaiVenkat's query in detail first. During market days, I could not answer their query as it demanded detailed explanation. Once I do this, I'll put up the example.

Rest assured, it should be done before our markets open on Monday.

Tc