• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Traders who are willing to take significant risk can go long in GSPL @ 113.8

Lot size for this stock is 4000. Hence, a move of 5% in the opposite direction can yield a loss of Rs 20,000. If I am right, I am expecting some good movement in this stock. On the contrary, if I am wrong, I would get out of the stock if (when) it close below 110.

Those who don't deal in Futures, can go long in this stock (equities segment) by keeping the same stop loss.

Risk reward wise, the trade is pretty good.

Tc
Trade in GSPL has been executed @113.5

Let's see what this stock does.

SL is currently set at 110.5

This stock move slowly. So give it some time.
Tc

Last edited:

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,

Is HUL a short candidate for the next few days? Candlesticks pattern is telling me so...
I never short a rising stock.

Hence, for me, HUL is only a buy candidate. Certainly not a short candidate.

Candlestick pattern should be a small part of the entire decision making system. Not the core of it.

Tc

alroyraj

Entered Baja Auto Futures @ 1466

SL set at 1420 (Spot) as of today.

Don't expect the stock to do well right away. But overall, it is positive.

Tc
I guess this is BTST type again. Looks strong on EOD charts today all the stocks are a bit rangebound or slightly weak due to negative cues. The 20 day EMA at 1440 is a support for the last week so it may bounce at this level.

SwingKing

I guess this is BTST type again. Looks strong on EOD charts today all the stocks are a bit rangebound or slightly weak due to negative cues.
Dear this is not for BTST/Intraday.

Till I get a clue to sell, I will hold on to this and to GSPL. That's why I mentioned, I am not expecting these to do well right away. If I am right, I should at least be able to make 3 times of what I have risked.

Tc

SwingKing

My definition of BTST is kinda like 3-5 days. Is this the indicative time frame you have in mind?
Actually no. In 3-5 days time frame, I would know whether the trades will work for me. In that case if it will, I will be adding positions. If the trades work, I could well extend my positions to something like 20-30 days. If the trade doesn't work, I will exit it when the signs emerge. In between, if anything rallies in the range of 6-12%, I would be looking to book some profits and would be looking to enter again.

You see, its very subjective.

Tc