• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Re: Classical Gap Setup - Intraday Trades

How to incorporate comparative relative strength indicator in the charts. I am using investbulls. Thanks and regards
What's Investbulls ??? Hope it is not some web based application ...

you r absolutely right. investbulls.com popularised by pride in his day trading strategy

SwingKing

you r absolutely right. investbulls.com popularised by pride in his day trading strategy
Watcher I don't know about web based application. Investbulls might be good. I just don't know.

I prefer desktop based applications like Amibroker, Metastock , Tradestation ...

I can tell u how to add Comp Rel Strength indicator in them ...

You have to ask someone how to do it in investbulls ....

what abt trade tiger?

Hi raunak ji

Thanks for ur quick reply. u r dng a wonderful job for novice traders like me. Very very hearty thanks to ur patience and ur sharing knowledge. Hats off to u sir. May god give u all kind of health as well as wealth also ji once again thanks tc

SwingKing

what abt trade tiger?
Watcher I don't know about Trade Tiger ... I think it is the platform which Shrekhan gives (not sure though). But if it is, then let me tell u that most of the broking houses do not give good TA packages. Hence, my FIRST choice is always a desktop based application.

Personally I use a custom made application in .NET for my own trades and I test the results on Amibroker.

Tc.

SwingKing

3-4 Swing Strategy Results

Hi guys,

As promised the AFL is ready. AM posting the results of the strategy (3-4 Swing trade setup) and I must say results are pretty good.

Since you know I don't believe in giving targets, hence I measure the performance of the strategy in days. Here, since it is swing trade, i have measured the performance in two durations; 5 days and 10 days. I must say the results are pretty satisfying. In 2009, this strategy has generated 72 Buy signals and in 5 days from day of trade, the success rate has been 73%. When performance is measured in 10 days from trade, the success rate is 86%. Results are based on stocks trading in the Futures and Options segment. As mentioned, this strategy works well in Strong Trending stocks. Will be posting the AFL in sometime.

2009 ---> 5 day hold --> Trades 72 ---> Success 73%
2009 ---> 10 day hold -> Trades 72 ---> Success 86%

Here are the trades,

rajputz

What's Investbulls ??? Hope it is not some web based application ...
Investbulls is real time and eod data provider for our exchange....java based online service...realtime for amibroker also....on the left side of java applet top corner there is a button on second row first column, by clicking which you can add the indicators....