Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Thansks crown bhai for sharing your experiance/emotions in trade with us...realy this emotions happens in daily basis to me :)...but still am not able to perfect/rectify it...am trying hard...but you are doing it in fast.this post will help us to come over it...

crown

Thansks crown bhai for sharing your experiance/emotions in trade with us...realy this emotions happens in daily basis to me :)...but still am not able to perfect/rectify it...am trying hard...but you are doing it in fast.this post will help us to come over it...
Vijay bhai
thanks for your kind words. There is one person, whom I consider my Guru in my personal life and besides him, there was one another grate trader (name I can not remember right now); both of them are having one common funda for success and that is FEAR. Everytime, when I am on loosing side, I start feeling the fear so much so that sometimes the shivering of the body can be easily seen by the person sitting beside me. Whenever, i discuss about this problem with my Guru, he says always respect fear, because it will keep you alert. The moment you become confident, the chances of loosing become more prone. And perhaps, my doing fast [if it actually is fast ] is simply because of this high level of fear which makes the mind work fast enough which wouldn't be possible if I have learned relaxing. My personal experience, may not be correct though, is that in stead of hating yourself for being fearful, just start loving your fear. Express it to your own.. Talk to your ownself and things will start becoming more and more clear.
best regards.

gauharjk

Vijay bhai
thanks for your kind words. There is one person, whom I consider my Guru in my personal life and besides him, there was one another grate trader (name I can not remember right now); both of them are having one common funda for success and that is FEAR. Everytime, when I am on loosing side, I start feeling the fear so much so that sometimes the shivering of the body can be easily seen by the person sitting beside me. Whenever, i discuss about this problem with my Guru, he says always respect fear, because it will keep you alert. The moment you become confident, the chances of loosing become more prone. And perhaps, my doing fast [if it actually is fast ] is simply because of this high level of fear which makes the mind work fast enough which wouldn't be possible if I have learned relaxing. My personal experience, may not be correct though, is that in stead of hating yourself for being fearful, just start loving your fear. Express it to your own.. Talk to your ownself and things will start becoming more and more clear.
best regards.
I wish I had heard that one line 2 days ago... "The moment you become confident, the chances of loosing become more prone."

It could have saved me a lot of emotional pain and money...

SwingKing

With all due respect to Crown and his mentor's, I would like to say that trading in my own experience does not work this way. Fear, in my own experience is a parasite in trading. Fear in my opinion is not a bad thing. It is a form of emotion that will either fuel the desired change in your life or will paralyze you. While the former might be more witnessed in other walks of life, in trading especially fear more often tends to paralyze a trader. If the markets begin to drop 1% every 10 minutes (which has happened in the past), then no matter what you do or preach, fear is going to get you out of your positions. It will force you to act against your plan and will definitely make you release your emotional charge by getting you out of what you are into.

Trading is the only profession where you can see your capital being eroded every second. Hence, it is also the most difficult profession to be in psychologically. It is never ever easy to lose money. Our mind is trained to release pressure. Hence no matter what you do, never ever be afraid of 'fear'. If you are afraid of being in fear, your mind will sub consciously make you do the thing which will put you out of fear. Statistically there are very few traders who can stick to their plan even when they are deep inside grabbed by fear. The best way to trade in my opinion is to be in a different psychological zone. It is achieved by constantly practicing the state of being emotionless. For eg, I never get excited when I see profits. Going by the same token, I never get bored (sad,depressed) seeing my losses. It is only at the end of the year, after I take a break from trading, do I celebrate my profits or celebrate my losses. Hence, when one trades, he should neither be confident, nor should he be afraid.

Please remember, my experience is not a rule. It is just my experience.

Tc

Thanks a lot for your time and your your advice raunak.
Its really feel good when you sees others scrips with as much as importance as your..
Thanks a lot again.
Deep,

Stay put in Indiabulls FInance.

Exit GMR immediately.

Edelweiss capitals is in swing uptrend. So you might get a better exit price in 1-2 months. You have to remind me of checking this again.

Problem is you have bought Indiabulls Fin and Edelweiss at very high price. Can't tell you for sure if your prices will be reached. But we'll try and recover your losses from some other good stocks.

Tc
Hi Raunak,
Indiabulls is increased more than 25% in this week.
Please suggest what SL can I put.
And Shall I hold it for few more weeks or sell partial shares.

Thanks
Deep

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
Indiabulls is increased more than 25% in this week.
Please suggest what SL can I put.
And Shall I hold it for few more weeks or sell partial shares.

Thanks
Deep
Well that's good Deep. IndiaBulls Fin had all the signs to be long. I'll update about your positions at weekend. As of now be long in it.

Tc