• March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
Could you provide me a link (preferrably NSE official site) where i can get the required margin amounts of each F&O lot for all the relevant scripts?
Thanks and regards
Watcher, I'll get back to you regarding this ... let me check ...

Tc.

Karanm

I am starting this new thread where I'll be providing trading strategies using Technical Analysis. In this thread I'll post strategies for Indian Stock Industry. I'll post 2-4 strategies every week. Over the period of time I will provide the AFL's for the same.

Some of the AFL's are created by a programmer I have hired. Since, he is not available full time, some AFL's are created by me with the help of other forum members like Anant. Special thanks to them for their invaluable contribution.

List of Trading Strategies (This list will be updated as new strategies are posted). Click on links below to directly see the posts.

Intraday Strategies

1. Rectangular breakout for Intraday Purpose (With AFL)
2. Using 5-Min Charts for Profit (Ascending triangle)
3. 15 - Minute Chart Breakout
4. 15 Min Intraday Setup
5. Classical Gap Setup for Intraday Trades
6. RSI and Bollinger Band Setup on 60 Minute Time Frame

Daily Strategies

1. Retangular Consolidation Pattern
2. Failed double top - Daily Pattern
3. 5 Day Momentum Trading Strategy (With AFL)

Weekly Strategies

1. 2-3 Week Swing Trade Setup
2. 3-4 Days Swing Setup (With AFL)
Sir, is there any way to Explore in Metastock the Stocks for Rectangular Pattern and 3-4 Days Swing Set Up Trading.
If Exploring is not possible, kindly guide me how to select Shares for Trading Rectangular Pattern and 3-4 Days Swing Set Up.
I would be highly obliged for your help.

SwingKing

Sir, is there any way to Explore in Metastock the Stocks for Rectangular Pattern and 3-4 Days Swing Set Up Trading.
If Exploring is not possible, kindly guide me how to select Shares for Trading Rectangular Pattern and 3-4 Days Swing Set Up.
I would be highly obliged for your help.
Karanm, all of these setup have been explained ... just click on the links and read the explanation ... if u have any problem .... let me knw ... I will clear ur doubts ...

All these explorations are written for Amibroker ... and not in Metastock ... I can't write it for MEtastock at the moment ... but will do in somedays ...

Tc.

Karanm

Karanm, all of these setup have been explained ... just click on the links and read the explanation ... if u have any problem .... let me knw ... I will clear ur doubts ...

All these explorations are written for Amibroker ... and not in Metastock ... I can't write it for MEtastock at the moment ... but will do in somedays ...

Tc.
Sir, can you please guide me for some Trading Mathod with EOD Data for Positional Trading specially Nifty with best possible Success Ratio and Risk / Reward Ratio.
Thanks

Hi Raunak,
Wanted to just mention - you had pointed out ABB as a definite buy. Since then it has moved up subtstantially by almost 90Rs. Sleek, short and sweet call. It puts our conviction on you more than the stock.
Thanks and regards

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
Could you provide me a link (preferrably NSE official site) where i can get the required margin amounts of each F&O lot for all the relevant scripts?
Thanks and regards
Watcher, I'll get back to you regarding this ... let me check ...

Tc.
Watcher this list should be available with your broker. You need to contact them directly.

SwingKing

Hi Raunak,
Wanted to just mention - you had pointed out ABB as a definite buy. Since then it has moved up subtstantially by almost 90Rs. Sleek, short and sweet call. It puts our conviction on you more than the stock.
Thanks and regards
Watcher, we all work with probabilities .. sometimes we r right ... sometimes we r wrong ... :)

Thanks for the comment ...

Watcher, we all work with probabilities .. sometimes we r right ... sometimes we r wrong ... :)

Thanks for the comment ...
Slowly but steadily I am maturing to the fact that TA gives you more chances of winning, keeping your losses in check. Like all other methods it is not 100% foolproof, but it is always better to go with structured probability rather than our whims.