Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwingKing

Dear Raunak bhai,

I am yet to take position in DLF.
Can I go now ? or will there be any impact due to the rules violation by DLF.
TIA.

Friends,

Long IBReal 130 call@9rs.
Looking forward to enter SBI.

Best Regards,
JK
Jagan My dear,

I don't know what will impact the price of DLF. The price structure on longer term is weak and hence the stop loss is very tight (282). But a swing is due and hence we are trading it.

As far as news impact is concerned, who knows what will happen in reality. Lets wait and watch. Enter the trade if you are willing to lose 8000 per lot.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Dear Gangadharan,

May be on extreme short term, trades would be range bound. But if you take a weekly perspective, we are heading higher. Have been screaming ever since markets were at 5700 that we are not going down. Hence take little longer term call and trade. Since commodities are inching up, expect the rally to be volatile.

Tc

Sir,

Picked M&M & 757 waiting for Biocon......

With Regards,
Gangadharan:thumb:

G

gangadharan

Jagan My dear,

I don't know what will impact the price of DLF. The price structure on longer term is weak and hence the stop loss is very tight (282). But a swing is due and hence we are trading it.

As far as news impact is concerned, who knows what will happen in reality. Lets wait and watch. Enter the trade if you are willing to lose 8000 per lot.

Tc
Sir,

BSE..... Reality showing strength today..... all the 14 scripts are in green phase with ANSAL...HDIL. IBREALST LEADING THEM...

With Regards.
Gangadharan.

SwingKing

Did Someone Place DLF on a Rocket , Raunak Hope it was not You, I was thinking of Shorting It, Lucky Me .;)
Sir,

BSE..... Reality showing strength today..... all the 14 scripts are in green phase with ANSAL...HDIL. IBREALST LEADING THEM...

With Regards.
Gangadharan.
Nithin,

Its not over till the fat lady sings. Hence lets wait and see if it goes up or goes down.

Gangadharan,

If all stocks in realty index are indeed up, then I doubt this is a false move. Lets wait and watch.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Hi Friends,

Hope all are busy trading here.......

What a market is this?

No trade at all yet.

Picked up Bhushan steel 423.. hedged tata steel..... with 620PE 11.25*1500
No other trades yet... can't touch NIFTY:confused:

PT Bhai... Apna bhabi bhi ham se dhoor gayaaaaa.. what to do??

Take......care.......
Gangadharan:)
Finaly I am short on Bank Nifty. @11590... risky trade..
Let us see..

G

gangadharan

Finaly I am short on Bank Nifty. @11590... risky trade..
Let us see..

Came out at 11520 levels....

Why it was a risky trade? ........Though 1 min. time frame shows a short signal.. it was in favour to a long in 15 minutes chart.. still there were a chance to test 45 ema..

finally booked profit above 45ema......45ena 11514
See charts.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwingKing

Came out at 11520 levels....

Why it was a risky trade? ........Though 1 min. time frame shows a short signal.. it was in favour to a long in 15 minutes chart.. still there were a chance to test 45 ema..

finally booked profit above 45ema......45ena 11514
See charts.

Thanks for the post Gangadharan.

Can't thank you as I think I have reached my "Thanks" limit per day. Hence can see no thanks button.

Tc

G

gangadharan

Hello Raunak Sir,

Do you think, DISHTV is making base on 66 plus levels... I mean... 23.60 levels of its last bottom..... I am little worried about the volume.... Please advice.

Regards,

SwingKing

Hello Raunak Sir,

Do you think, DISHTV is making base on 66 plus levels... I mean... 23.60 levels of its last bottom..... I am little worried about the volume.... Please advice.

Regards,
Gangadharan,

Let me put it this way.

If Dish Tv remains above 52-57, you are going to sell it above 100 in the next one year, which is about 40% appreciation from here.

Tc