• February 27th 2011

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • March 6th 2011

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • March 13th 2011

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SBIN 2581.00 -57.20 (-2.17%)...As I told it is not good now to Buy and Professional Money(Smart Money) is playing game Here..Some small recovery may come because weak money's are doing averaging after small rise...It may touch 2465 Level...

DLF Closed with Positive Even Market is in Deep Red 241.65 2.35 (0.98%)

Today Once Nifty was at -85 Level but in 10-15 Minutes it recovers around around 25-30 points...lets see what will happen...

Happy Trading :clap:

Thanks
DiwaliCrackers

I am posting my views on SBIN...please let me know in case i forgot something ;)

AND DLF

Last edited:
Starts with Teach A Man To Fish And.........and after that this thread i.e.(Trading Strategies Using Technical Analysis), you will find a lot of valuable information and strategies by great trader for free :)

As i am a beginner & really want to understand these trading strategies.
Plz explain it to me.

Thanx

Indian Market is best, just Traders are always in hurry, No Risk No Money Management, No Proper Analysis(Including me) and they will put their whole money and not only burnt their hand but whole body.

Look at SH, he made 3-15 Strategy just stick on it has proper money management and got 1050 Nifty Points in 1(+, -) Month.

when the markets are moving up there seem to be no resistances and when moving down no supports.FII s do what they like.

god help people who realy wish to invest in indian markets.:(

Anyone here driving from Mumbai for Raunak Bhai's event? I ll be arriving in Mumbai on 26th evening around 10 pm so any1 who is driving or taking a cab there I can chip in with fuel or cab cost. Also wanted to know when will you be coming back to Mumbai same day or next day. Please reply asap.

SwingKing

Anyone here driving from Mumbai for Raunak Bhai's event? I ll be arriving in Mumbai on 26th evening around 10 pm so any1 who is driving or taking a cab there I can chip in with fuel or cab cost. Also wanted to know when will you be coming back to Mumbai same day or next day. Please reply asap.
Nimish,

You can contact rrmhatre72 and oilman5.

As far as I know, both are coming from Mumbai.

Tc

gauharjk

Market rebounded very well on Friday... certainly short covering... But I am afraid the downtrend would continue on Monday...

prst

Market rebounded very well on Friday... certainly short covering... But I am afraid the downtrend would continue on Monday...
even I think the same..
the downtrend is here to stay, considering the current political climate at centre..