Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

docvijay4u

- 12.30-12.45 Bar Strong Closing Way Below. Might Have Grabbed 45/48 Points. Next Bar May Show Correction, Or Continue Trend.....

Ok Means Prasad We Are Not Looking At Closing Of The Bar For Profit Booking Instead Little Follow Up Of Next Bar Should Decide It.

Which Level You Added Position? Is That Opening Of 11.15-11.30 Bar?

Thanks.

based on the above post of ST,as soon as the next bar turns into green,will book profit in the added position. and will continue with the original position.

edit. closed one short.( gain. 3608-3570 = 38 points)

Last edited:

docvijay4u

You Were Right In My Opinion, I Was Watching Initial Go Green Bar Which Then Turned In To Red Bar. As SavantJi Always Says 'Once You Book Profit Don't Look Back.'

How You Will Follow Up Consequent Move Before Coming To Book Next Profit?

Thanks.:)

yes. 11.15-11.30 bar.

In hindsight, should have waited for profit booking.:eek:

docvijay4u

Hello Moto, 4,5 SMA With 15 Min TF.

Hi Doc and Prasadam,

Even am following savant Ji's method..Are you guys doing Intraday using this method? if yes, at what time frame??

me too would like to join you guys on this discussion..hope you don't mind :)
I'm using Power indiabulls for trading.

I can't choose two different color for SMA..no such options in Power indiabulls.

docvijay4u

You'r Always Welcome Dear Moto. I Use Sharekhan So No Idea About PIB, May Be Somebody Here Can Help You.

me too would like to join you guys on this discussion..hope you don't mind :)
I'm using Power indiabulls for trading.

I can't choose two different color for SMA..no such options in Power indiabulls.

docvijay4u

Prasad Are You Still Holding Initial Position Looks Like Trend Is Reversing But Next Bar Should Confirm It.

Ahh.. We Are Moving In Contracted BB Zone. No Confirmation Of Trend Reversal Atleast Intially...

Last edited:
well..How do you guys maintain the patience..Although i back myself for following 10 or 15 mins TF but i get a bit impatient when i see prices going up and down..

Status
Not open for further replies.