Trading With CrossOver And BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadam

Thank you sir.

It is true that markets are in intermediate up trend.

my confusion is that Nifty is showing strength and most of the individual stocks are showing weakness. what could be the reason? whether index management is going on?

and also whether the present bearishness in various stocks charts
will result in short term correction, or will result in traping the bears?

Hi Prasad,

Yes I Know What You Mean...By Bearishness On The Charts....But Perhaps Time....To See With A Different Outlook & Start Bottom Fishing....Perhaps...You May Compare The Present Bearishness...Just Before Or Almost Around The Time....From February Onwards...When I Started Getting Fresh BUY Triggers.....:)
Since The BB Has Also Contracted...They May Perhaps Breakout On The Upside...Atleast Such A Possibility Is Visble On A Few Charts...Though

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad,

Not Bearish Or That Bears Might Rear Their Ugly Heads...But It Looks More Like Pair Trades To Me....Without Being Out Of The Market....Funny...That I Should Mention Pair Trade Twice In 30 Minutes.....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Thank you sir.

It is true that markets are in intermediate up trend.

my confusion is that Nifty is showing strength and most of the individual stocks are showing weakness. what could be the reason? whether index management is going on?

and also whether the present bearishness in various stocks charts
will result in short term correction, or will result in traping the bears?

prasadam

where sir?

another thing.

In A.P. cement prices have fallen by around 25% and the dealers and industry expecting another 10 % cut in prices. The co.s which were earlier giving credit of 1 week are now extending 1 month credit that too without any limit.

what could be the impact?

SavantGarde

Hi Prasad,

AP Is Just One State...Where Drought Is Most Severe...But Still No Cause To Worry About Cement & Steel Companies....

Oh ! Pair Trade ...Bit I Mentioned It In Nifty Thread To Some Query To Suresh Mathur

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

where sir?

another thing.

In A.P. cement prices have fallen by around 25% and the dealers and industry expecting another 10 % cut in prices. The co.s which were earlier giving credit of 1 week are now extending 1 month credit that too without any limit.

what could be the impact?

Mangafreakz

Prasadam Sir , I think Dhanbank has more prominent Wolfe wave than IOB , if we see the symmetry distance between Point 1-3 and point 1-5 ? Please correct me if I am going wrong as am very new to Ajax Sir's Wolfe theory :)
Regards.

Last edited:
possible wolve waves in Dhana Bank & IOB.

please check again.
We cant say it Wolfe waves or Ascending Triangle,

We can say it has just upside (Positive) breakout occured,When the upside breakout occurs, there should be an expansion of volume to confirm the breakout.

A basic tenet of technical analysis is that resistance turns into support and vice versa. When the horizontal resistance line of the Trendline is broken, it turns into support. Most of time this happens.

If you look at volume charts, you can see volume has broken up,

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.