Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

john302928

Hi, As I was getting numerous afl requests from unknown members, so disabled my pm. If u have any queries, off topic as well, u can post in my trading diary, instead of here..
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...w-way-pivot-trading-vwap-144.html#post1219216

Its nice to be anonymous.. :D
If you are not interested to contact via mail. its ok. No issues. I am comfortable via mail because I get instant notification when you respond; but if i post in the thread, even if somebody else is responding in the thread I would get a notification.I get disappointed 99% of the times. It is just only to work on OBV method. Nothing else.

papa

If you are not interested to contact via mail. its ok. No issues. I am comfortable via mail because I get instant notification when you respond; but if i post in the thread, even if somebody else is responding in the thread I would get a notification.I get disappointed 99% of the times. It is just only to work on OBV method. Nothing else.
I would not get a notification

deepsat

1st remove the existing alert code and then
Just copy paste in ur existing afl..

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Alerts");
bluetored = s1 AND dn2;
redtoblue = b1 AND up2;

RequestTimedRefresh(20);
AlertIf(redtoblue,"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "buy"+Name(),1,1+2+4); 
AlertIf(bluetored,"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "Sell"+Name(),2,1+2+4);
_SECTION_END();
or if u r unable to do the above then see this post :
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...w-way-pivot-trading-vwap-144.html#post1219216
Thanks so much Vijay :thumb::thumb:

john302928

By looking at the chart, i feel yes, we should be looking to buy only. but only after it breaks the swing high which is above 36EMA.
Dear all, please correct me if I am wrong

wisp

By looking at the chart, i feel yes, we should be looking to buy only. but only after it breaks the swing high which is above 36EMA.
Dear all, please correct me if I am wrong
2PDH, PDH BOF though, so may be have to be a bit cautious here.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
These kind of strategies dont work for a long time. We ppl are bound to continue d search for holy grail ������
Without backtesting or forward testing how are you coming to a conclusion.

Atleast post last 90 trades results before trashing any method/system.