Trending F&O Stocks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Trader Ravi sir, IOC back up to 304 levels. I plan to take a positional trade 280pe at 1.30.

Also watching LICHSGFIN today. Has taken support at 559 spot from 2 days. Can give good moves below this level if RBI policy not appealing to the market.
Mr ExpertStockTrader(EST) , titan is not able to cross laxman rekha of 330 from last so many days ,
airtel has crossed today 330.

TradeOptions

Trader Ravi sir, IOC back up to 304 levels. I plan to take a positional trade 280pe at 1.30.

Also watching LICHSGFIN today. Has taken support at 559 spot from 2 days. Can give good moves below this level if RBI policy not appealing to the market.
bhai, please look at the volumes of both these counters in the Option Chains.
They are Extremely Illiquid Contracts. Be prepared to face extreme slippage, while covering these trades. That IOC 280pe had a volume of just 12 contracts, when I last checked. :(

I am in no way saying that these are not good trades. I am simply highlighting the extreme lack of liquidity in these 2 option contracts. They might prove out to be multibaggars. Please do not take my post negatively.

Thanks and Best Regards

Mr ExpertStockTrader(EST) , titan is not able to cross laxman rekha of 330 from last so many days ,
airtel has crossed today 330.
Hahaha Novice I am sir.

Titan is an oversold stock sitting at multiple support at 300-305 levels from where it has been bouncing up repeatedly. So titan become a buy only on dips and not at higher levels as it is not making any strong reversing patterns but only going sideways. Therefore, One has to be patient and wait for dips. If the market supports titan could easily test 340 :)

Airtel as I said is looking good but it will correct to 310-317 levels where I will look to buy the pullback. Otherwise not too keen to chase the price.

bhai, please look at the volumes of both these counters in the Option Chains.
They are Extremely Illiquid Contracts. Be prepared to face extreme slippage, while covering these trades. That IOC 280pe had a volume of just 12 contracts, when I last checked. :(

I am in no way saying that these are not good trades. I am simply highlighting the extreme lack of liquidity in these 2 option contracts. They might prove out to be multibaggars. Please do not take my post negatively.

Thanks and Best Regards
Sir,
The bid/ask on 280 pe is 1.3/1.5 which is fine. Also Pe/Ce liquidity will largely depend on whether the underlying is showing strength or weakness. Tomorrow if you see IOC down 5%, you will notice more activity on the pe side :D

LIC, I have not mentioned any strikes. But the underlying is very liquid and volatile so the options also have to reflect the same. I think somewhere you are tempted to make comparison between nifty//bank nifty and individual stocks :)