Trending F&O Stocks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
my target was 7952 in nifty but exited at 42 , as nifty looking to fall now high 55
anyway my day is over guys,
recently given away part of profits , 25% to 50% back to operators :( on 2 days 22 dec/23 dec , so no overtrading :cool:
loss on lossa days but on profit days we should hold on to it , not give back

travi

my target was 7952 in nifty but exited at 42 , as nifty looking to fall now high 55
anyway my day is over guys,
recently given away part of profits , 25% to 50% back to operators :( on 2 days 22 dec/23 dec , so no overtrading :cool:
loss on lossa days but on profit days we should hold on to it , not give back
Well done Bhai, the problem with NF is that it has become very sluggish and I personally think that most NF traders moved to BNF bcos of good liquidity and volatility will suit trading.
One more thing, it very easy to manipulate single stocks, but index level needs huge volume.
Just observe some trades, they are not based on any Techinicals/Indicators but pure price action.
Target on flat days can be 15pts, with 5pts for slippage+spread etc but easily achievable. Also, avoid contra moves even though tempting :D unless we are around HoD or PDH.

travi

Well done Bhai, the problem with NF is that it has become very sluggish and I personally think that most NF traders moved to BNF bcos of good liquidity and volatility will suit trading.
One more thing, it very easy to manipulate single stocks, but index level needs huge volume.
Just observe some trades, they are not based on any Techinicals/Indicators but pure price action.
Target on flat days can be 15pts, with 5pts for slippage+spread etc but easily achievable. Also, avoid contra moves even though tempting :D unless we are around HoD or PDH.
Whoever would have caught the whole move would be partying :D:D
I was long after break of HoD/PDH but grabbed peanuts :lol:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Whoever would have caught the whole move would be partying :D:D
I was long after break of HoD/PDH but grabbed peanuts :lol:
I did, almost!! :) (almost = I did not trade this inspite of knowing what was about to unfold with higher probability)

That's +100 points - Not bad. Not Bad at all.

travi

I did, almost!! :) (almost = I did not trade this inspite of knowing what was about to unfold with higher probability)
:clapping: My setup was very well placed. This was the expectation since morning and had to wait for like 5hrs for it to kick in.
Even my paper was doing higher highs, esp. on the 15m chart which I have started liking since a couple of months. Old lesson, chapter revisited :D