Trending F&O Stocks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Crude oil chart also has vertical. :thumb:

Ravi bhai, did you stop trading crude. ?
Last year you told that you teach some students at night, are you still continuing that?

And...
How is the climate at Mount Everest ? :D
Climate is very cold , infact weather is not good for trading :lol:
crude oil trading stopped as very stressful for me after nifty trading.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Every watsapp trading group was floating with IOC messages in the morning.
I thought of taking long in the morning when move just started but the discount in future stopped me as it is fluctuating from 3 rs to 7 rs discount , so if small move in favour , then discount is discouraging but as this move was very large so even after discount it was very good upmove.
in 2 days of january two upmoves missed in yesterday tatasteel/tatamotors and today in IOC.
no trade in stocks so far, chalo koi baat nahin.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
those following this FNO thread , may post news based on FNO stocks , results, splits , sales , guidance etc

travi

I think only if NS gets to that 8250 types, else it will whipsaw :annoyed:

Has TaMo Quarterly results been announced?

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I think only if NS gets to that 8250 types, else it will whipsaw :annoyed:

Has TaMo Quarterly results been announced?
no , but dec sales up 2%
banknifty not supporting nifty , move over 18100/150 needed to prop nifty towards 8250

travi

no , but dec sales up 2%
banknifty not supporting nifty , move over 18100/150 needed to prop nifty towards 8250
The kind of patterns I observe, BNF usually is cool on Wed bcos of Thu expiry. Rarely seen battle on two consecutive days, and with Banks having interest rates issues I expected range bound.
I had a sell below 18050 BNF with Tight TSL of 20pts, it has done that 3 times :D I had only one trade and upside not showing strength.