Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Booked +18 point on shorts and out. Did not stay longer as I am not convinced about this downtrend - could be a pullback. Crude has been unforgiving for last few trades. I took the trade due to the pullback and FA near 30 mins STI (highest TF for my crude setup).

Tuna

Not for me.

Tuna

Guys, this is purely news driven uptrend. US put sanctions on Iran and punters are anticipating blocking of Iran's crude export, driving the price high. In actuality, the present sanctions got nothing to do with Crude. It got to fall down, but if the current rally will persist, can't tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtrader101

Hi Tuna,

Thanks for sharing your insights which are very informative. One qn if you could clear:
[QUOTE

(Say applying for Job, and current hora hours is of planet who governs your 10th house and favourable in your birth chart) -[/QUOTE]

Should the planet that rules my 10th house be favourable? Like strong? For trading, which house lord should we take as per Indian astrology?

Thank you for your time.

Tuna

Hi Tuna,

Thanks for sharing your insights which are very informative. One qn if you could clear:
(Say applying for Job, and current hora hours is of planet who governs your 10th house and favourable in your birth chart)

Should the planet that rules my 10th house be favourable? Like strong? For trading, which house lord should we take as per Indian astrology?

Thank you for your time.
Hehehehe :) Now we are digressing to Full Blown Astro discussion. Well, let me answer it. A person can have a favourable sign on his/her birth-chart if the Plant(s) occupying that house are in favourable to that house and house-lord is in favourable sign.

So you need to first find the zodiac sign of the 10th house here. And you find that the planet who rules that sign. And then check the chart again, on which house that planet is currently residing. if that is a favourable - you are good.

There are 3 more things which requires attention in addition to the above first step:

1. Is there any planet residing on the same house which is enemic to house-lord
  2. Is there any planet which is aspecting (drishti) negatively or positively to that house (10th)
  3. What is the relation of the Nakshatra Lord (Each Zodiac sign falls under a Nakshatra, which is again governed by a planet) - this is what commonly missed out

This is for your reference - which sign is ruled by planet:

This next one shows the relations between planets (static). There is also something called Five-Fold relation which on one's chart can make a enemy planet friendly or vice-a-versa. But this in general holds good:

And the last one which show which zodiac sign is good or bad for a planet. Always remember if a planet is in a house which is governed by itself - it is good.

To be a born trader (getting into success zone with least effort) - you need 2 things:

1. A favourable position of 8th House Lord - That house is for speculative gain and sudden ups & down. Some people consider house 9 as house of fortune, but to me 8 has a direct consequence to trading

2. What is the position of Saturn - The plant of discipline. Is it on a favourable sign or is it placed negatively on house 2 (accumulated wealth) or 11 (Inflow of money).

If Saturn is positive (that you are a disciplined person) - your half of the training is done by virtue of your last birth work (I will explain it later). Point # 1 if valid you are good to go.

But again, birth-chart is what you got as per your last birth(s) good and bad work - it no way going to control everything of ur present life. All it shows where you have to put the hard-work.

For example - if Saturn was weak - you need to focus on working-hard and bring dicipline to your life and decision making.

And remember what you do in this life is actually changing the attribute of your one of the zodiac planets. For example, if you are arguing with your Boss all the time or cheating the Govt or Administration (Boss, Govt,King etc) are ruled by Sun - so you are deteriorating the quality of Sun. As a result on your next birth you will get a poor Sun placement.

I read one article few months ago - it was fascinating - it could actually tell what wrong thing you might have done in your last life based on the birth chart of current life and the evil houses (3,6,12) planetory situation and what is the Karma to perform this life.

Anyways, this is huge ocean - 1 lifetime is not easy to master Astro. Trading is probably easier than this. And please don't think much what you are born with (Birth-chart), see what you can do (what is in your control). But yes, I agree knowing the birth chart is good as it tells you the weakpoints of your prersent life - like a map tells you what route to take to avoid the traffic. But the journey to be done by yourself. None will carry you.

Last edited:

Tuna

Just to put an end to this non-trading discussion - how an astro prediction is complicated :

Suppose your Zodiac for 10th house (Career) is Leo - which is Governed by Sun. And Sun is placed on Libra (House Lord Venus - Female) and Venus is placed on Scorpio (House Lord Mars - Courage, Sex) and badly afflicted by Saturn. This will essentially signify at Vimshottri Dasha of Saturn or Mars (sub Dasha of Sun and Venus) - this person might get involved in a sexual scandal act in his/her work place with his/her boss (sun)

Just to put in perspective how to combine things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.