Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

megapixel

Is it the same margin file to be used for BUY and Short SELL of stock futures ....or there are separate margin files . I see you uploaded only one margin file in drop box.

1) i'm having trading account & a demat account with other broker.Now if i open an trading account in Rksv,should i take another demat account or can i use present demat account?

2)Explain me about your requirement "cancelled cheque to tie your primary banking account" in form checklist?

3)For 6 months bank statement, do you accept e-statement downloaded from website with my signature or should i take it from banker with their stamp & signature?

4)what are annual maintenance charges for demat & trading accounts?

5)demat a/c open charges(Rs.300) & trading a/c open charges(Rs.250) can be paid on a single cheque?

6)wahat are DP charges for delivery based equity selling?

7)can i open trading account jointly with my friend or we should open induvidually?

Last edited:
1) i'm having trading account & a demat account with other broker.Now if i open an trading account in Rksv,should i take another demat account or can i use present demat account?

2)Explain me about your requirement "cancelled cheque to tie your primary banking account" in form checklist?

3)For 6 months bank statement, do you accept e-statement downloaded from website with my signature or should i take it from banker with their stamp & signature?

4)what are annual maintenance charges for demat & trading accounts?

5)demat a/c open charges(Rs.300) & trading a/c open charges(Rs.250) can be paid on a single cheque?

6)wahat are DP charges for delivery based equity selling?

7)can i open trading account jointly with my friend or we should open induvidually?
Hi kalpana,

Got your query on email and got it resolved. By the way, most of the answers (including for all of the above questions) can be found at http://help.rksv.in. We are populating it with more answers to save you from the extra work.

Hello RKSV,
Today while browsing economictimes as usual after trading hours, I came across an article about a new company Action Financial Services (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nable-business-model/articleshow/17609323.cms) which questions its low cost business model. I read that article and started doubting about my current broker (That is you. Sorry about that but please read till end). I went on searching more about recent low cost brokers and tumbled upon many on them like Zerodha, RKG etc. (Also, read the horrible story about STOCKGURU INDIA scam). At last one thing I found was that you are no where on any of the news papers articles. Zerodha and RKG are quite active on many news websites and their top management gives interviews now and then to these newspapers and they get good coverage about their company.
I am not saying that this a mandatory thing for a company but you know, it increases the authenticity of a company. It gives the stakeholders of that company a sense of security. Therefore, its just an advice from one of your well wisher that you should work towards making your presence on news media as well.
I am huge fan of your breakthrough idea to decrease the brokerage and a loyal customer of yours.

Cheers mate.

Hello RKSV,
Today while browsing economictimes as usual after trading hours, I came across an article about a new company Action Financial Services (http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nable-business-model/articleshow/17609323.cms) which questions its low cost business model. I read that article and started doubting about my current broker (That is you. Sorry about that but please read till end). I went on searching more about recent low cost brokers and tumbled upon many on them like Zerodha, RKG etc. (Also, read the horrible story about STOCKGURU INDIA scam). At last one thing I found was that you are no where on any of the news papers articles. Zerodha and RKG are quite active on many news websites and their top management gives interviews now and then to these newspapers and they get good coverage about their company.
I am not saying that this a mandatory thing for a company but you know, it increases the authenticity of a company. It gives the stakeholders of that company a sense of security. Therefore, its just an advice from one of your well wisher that you should work towards making your presence on news media as well.
I am huge fan of your breakthrough idea to decrease the brokerage and a loyal customer of yours.

Cheers mate.
Hi roguetrader (nice nickname),

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, we haven't gone out of our way to be on the news just yet but will plan on doing that this year. We have been working on building up our web presence through our knowledge base this past year. Recently we also started a blog to shine some light on topics.

But you are right, we can start looking at other ways of PR to get our name and model out. Will let the seniors know.