Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

Raj232

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Hey copypasteaee,

This is taking longer than expected. We're working with our back office team to get average price for equity out in a week. Then we're going to incorporate corporate actions into that for the next month. Then after that, we can focus on getting tax-friendly reports on back office.
@ rksv: I am sucking the lolly pop from last few months, can you give a definite date rather than giving indefinite month or two month time line.
I hope it is not a big rocket science to bring prices in back office and incorporating last couple of years corporate action. you too must have given some due date to your back office team to make necessary changes. I think your back office team is shirking from work or is simply incompetent. Please give a definitive date by which this job shall be done. You are making me run out of my patience.

I hope it is not a big rocket science to bring prices in back office and incorporating last couple of years corporate action. you too must have given some due date to your back office team to make necessary changes. I think your back office team is shirking from work or is simply incompetent. Please give a definitive date by which this job shall be done. You are making me run out of my patience.
Hi copypasteaee,

Prices w/o corporate actions are on mobile this week. With CAs will be done in 1.5 -2 months.

why are you waiting and waiting , hearing same answer from them?? just quit and move on..

i got a call from RKSV, regarding intraday priority pack, i asked about BO in MCX , he says exchange not allowing it where as exchange was allowing it since Feb'17... this shows they are meerly out of update.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
why are you waiting and waiting , hearing same answer from them?? just quit and move on..

i got a call from RKSV, regarding intraday priority pack, i asked about BO in MCX , he says exchange not allowing it where as exchange was allowing it since Feb'17... this shows they are meerly out of update.
yeah started the process of opening account with other broker, thanks for concern.

@RKSV

The new trading from charts looks like a fantastic addition to Upstox Pro Web but why no option to select SL-M order-type from the right-click even though so many traders have already said that they often use SL-M order-type? And, like I've mentioned before, when trading from charts, the price-box for SL-M trigger should also be auto-filled, just like it auto-fills the limit-price for other order-types, otherwise we have to manually fill the trigger price, which would make trading from the charts pointless. Please look into this.

In any case, I applaud your staff for bringing out this new feature. :clap:

Last edited:

Snake.Head

@RKSV

The new trading from charts looks like a fantastic addition to Upstox Pro Web but why no option to select SL-M order-type from the right-click even though so many traders have already said that they often use SL-M order-type? And, like I've mentioned before, when trading from charts, the price-box for SL-M trigger should also be auto-filled, just like it auto-fills the limit-price for other order-types, otherwise we have to manually fill the trigger price, which would make trading from the charts pointless. Please look into this.

Thanks RKSV
SLM is their
But it not pick price for trigger price when you move dash around price like it does in limit order

RockyRobust

@RKSV

I agree , RKSV has really given a great tool to traders. So finally patience pays.

I am with RKSV since the very initial days of 2012 and really now feel great for the journey of development.

Since I am a Price action trader mainly so this tool is much appreciated :clapping: :thumb:

Thanks RKSV
SLM is their
But it not pick price for trigger price when you move dash around price like it does in limit order
Right, the trigger for SL-M doesn't move when we move the selection-line up or down, like it does for limit-price. I think this is important because a lot of day-traders use SL-M. And, SL-M should also be available to select on the right-click; right now, I can only see OCO & CO orders. Nonetheless, it's a great feature, & I hope they make the necessary improvements as soon as possible. :thumb:

I agree , RKSV has really given a great tool to traders. So finally patience pays.

I am with RKSV since the very initial days of 2012 and really now feel great for the journey of development.

Since I am a Price action trader mainly so this tool is much appreciated :clapping: :thumb:
I agree with you. And, it seems like they have been introducing a lot of new features this year, so this seems like a good year for them, & a good time for the traders to trade with them. :D