amandeep86

Re: General Trading Chat

Was waiting for this downthrust from a looooooooooooog time :D

Smart_trade
Da ,

What was the trigger for short entry?

amandeep86

Trigger was my limited understanding of MP....still learning and testing...

Smart_trade
As per MP,we were taking suport at Daily VAH and Weekly VAH...I was Long accordingly...Just scratched the long trade as not convinced with strength.

But still their was no sign for me for short..Nice Shorts :thumb::thumb:

As per MP,we were taking suport at Daily VAH and Weekly VAH...I was Long accordingly...Just scratched the long trade as not convinced with strength.

But still their was no sign for me for short..Nice Shorts :thumb::thumb:
Yes it was holding at daily VAH but if you see todays action, it should have taken a support at daily VAH and started its upwards journey. But instead it started printing today's profile with todays upper tail and value area in place already when we distributed in todays value area ....so was expecting a lower tail till 8618-20 min target...next target now is 8610-13...let us see how it works...

The above is my understanding...I am still new in MP interpretation, so I could be totally wrong..

Smart_trade

Last edited:

wisp

Yes it was holding at daily VAH but if you see todays action, it should have taken a support at daily VAH and started its upwards journey. But instead it started printing today's profile with todays upper tail and value area in place already when we distributed in todays value area ....so was expecting a lower tail till 8618-20 min target...next target now is 8610-13...let us see how it works...

The above is my understanding...I am still new in MP interpretation, so I could be totally wrong..

Smart_trade
ST Da, below which bar did you short pls? just to understand..

my initial bias after looking at yday profile was moderately bearish but with today's open above the VA changed my bias towards bullishness went long at POC support if price move above the PDH new value seeking by initiative buyers.

regds,s

Status
Not open for further replies.