Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

travi

weekly forward review on basis of MP

RF is still bullish and positional trade is on trailing ... overall first week was good in intra/swing/positional
Very Nice, just a word of caution bcos I heard that Advance Tax payment is due this month and the big guys will liquidate to raise that amount in the coming week.

Vipul_84

Manish, what is RTD1.3? Is it free utility or some subscription based? Some details please :)

I am using zerodha Now with RTD1.3.If you are getting same values as Xray why i am getting different values.Must be something wrong with my settings.I am posting my settings please check if its same as yours.

manish9300

Manish, what is RTD1.3? Is it free utility or some subscription based? Some details please :)

I am using zerodha Now with RTD1.3.If you are getting same values as Xray why i am getting different values.Must be something wrong with my settings.I am posting my settings please check if its same as yours.
RTD 1.3 is a utility based on josh excel sheets ...feeding data from now/nest to amibroker.It is open source software.Try it.Its really good.:)

wisp

XRAY bro,
a doubt. If trade volumes are not fully disclosed, do they show up anywhere at all? Should volumes then be discounted fully?

manish9300

Today's IB is at 8919 - 8891
Confused about auction stuff. Need some explaination here Xray bro :confused:
How to see market action happening ?
IB is 8819-8886.
Though it is not addressed to me but still i will try to answer this as per my understanding.
Today open drive trade triggered on the break of first 30 min candle.Stop is day's low.
If breakout was on the downside then it would be failed auction trade based on open.IB high is tested and then IB low is taken out leads to failed auction trade based on IB.Last friday we got 2 trades.First one is open drive to the downside.Second is the failed auction of IB in the afternoon to the upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.