Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Dear Xray bro,
Please share your experience after increasing capital and position size.What are the roadblocks you seen in your emotions in live trading and how you manage your money management?
Vijay bhai !!!

First of all i'm intraday trading from past many years with XXX size......only problem is with swing and positional, which i'm unable to construct ,but after having this MP concept..i started trading both swing/positional..from April to Sep..(6 months with low qty of XX in each side) from Oct..series increased to 3 digits in each segment (intra/swing/positional)...

i'm not facing any roadblocks ,as i have traded with low qty for six months to over come this !!! and more importantly ,every entry and exit ,tsl rules are well defined !!

With respect to MM ,risk per trade is 5 % for (Swing/Positional) and 2 % for intra

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hi
Has anybody got pdf of this thread..I have read thread but all charts are deleted from imgur..so If anybody make pdf of this thread..please share
thanks
Hmm!!! i don't have good experience with Imgur !!! anyways made pdf of important post/s in order to provide the flow of this thread !!! which will cover entire concept from the day i started this thread,but for AFL go through the thread !!!

PDF OF MP

Last edited:

niftytaurus

Hmm!!! i don't have good experience with Imgur !!! anyways made pdf of important post/s in order to provide the flow of this thread !!! which will cover entire concept from the day i started this thread,but for AFL go through the thread !!!

PDF OF MP
Thanks Xray bro for pdf
will go through this as market profile is completelly new to me
But charts are not there..need chart to understand concepts..
thnks

VJAY

Thanks Xray bro for pdf
thnks
use it as arsenal with your current trading method......you will feel a change in your trading style :) :thumb:

XRAY27

Thanks Xray bro for pdf
thnks
You will find all the explanation along with images in this PDF,Its a value addition to any trading system ...which made me busy in all three (Intra/Swing/Positional) ;)

use it as arsenal with your current trading method......you will feel a change in your trading style :) :thumb:
Perfect Words Vijay bhai !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.