VPS Share - Good broker... Better plans... Best pricing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update On National Spot Exchange

We have received query on trading at NSEL on this forum. This is to inform members on recent development on NSEL. As per latest circular from NSEL most of the e-series product have now been shifted to Trade to Trade category. This comes into effect today onwards.

"All contracts which are currently settled on “NET OBLIGATION” basis shall be settled on TRADE TO TRADE basis. This includes all e-series contracts, such as e-gold, e-silver, e-copper, e-zinc, e-lead, e-nickel and e-platinum."

best wishes

Team VPS

a1b1trader

Update On National Spot Exchange

We have received query on trading at NSEL on this forum. This is to inform members on recent development on NSEL. As per latest circular from NSEL most of the e-series product have now been shifted to Trade to Trade category. This comes into effect today onwards.

"All contracts which are currently settled on “NET OBLIGATION” basis shall be settled on TRADE TO TRADE basis. This includes all e-series contracts, such as e-gold, e-silver, e-copper, e-zinc, e-lead, e-nickel and e-platinum."

best wishes

Team VPS
Please explain what does it mean in simple term.

Please explain what does it mean in simple term.
Dear Sir,

When a contract is marked as Trade to Trade - it means that one will not be able to do any intra day trading in that contract. One is permitted to only take overnight positions in such contracts. So the contracts mentioned in NSEL circular are available in Trade To Trade only wef 23 July 2013.

best wishes,

Team VPS

a1b1trader

Please do mention here in the forum the time, you start with online trading in NSEL. I know that presently you are doing offline mode only

Thanks

Dear TJ Members,

Off late we have received querries from some clients on a particular product on NSEL. The product used to give fixed return to clients. In beginning of this year FMC had raised some observation on this product and since then we had advised all our clients not to invest in this product.

Recently also we had received some queries on this product( some may be TJ Members) and we had asked them not to invest in this product and wait for clear guidelines from FMC/Ministry of Corporate Affairs on this.

The event should not have wide ramification for markets as such and for traders/investors should be seen as trading opportunity.

best wishes,

Team VPS

@ VPS ,

Through NEFT, how much maximum amount can I request to withdraw from the trading account with you in a single transaction ?

Suppose I have 5 lakhs in my trading account then what is the withdrawal limit for a single transaction ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.