Was the CRASH EXPECTED == YES IT WAS

Prabhjeet

Guys plz. read this prayer after me to save yourself from the jungle boys who totally lead the beginners setting the unrealistic targets which actually totally destroy their total portfolios. The prayer goes:-

Itni shakti humein dena daata
Mann ka vishwaas kamzor ho na
Hum chalen nek raste pe humse
BHOOL KAR BHI KOI BHOOL HO NA

God save our forum members from this lion of stock market jungle:p:p

dear nitin ,

Thankyou for giving the link to 90/10 principle of saint . The principle is very enlightening and incredible. Highly recommended. thanks again.

karvy

Hello Jungle Lion

Could you elaborate a little more how to get NSE or BSE data into MT4. I was using North finance. Just for curiosity to see how NSE stocks or Index can be analysed using few very good MT4 indicators i got i wanted to import data into MT4. I managed it once for Nifty data. But updating from there is a hopless case since my MT4 is linked to North finance server and every time i connect to the server Nifty data is overwritten. What i did was i would remove exixting forex data from one of the folders say USD/GBP and import Nifty in MT4 format.

Any better way to do it.

Regards

Saji

MT4 DataServer is a $100,000 software package in complete, you can update the stock quotes with direct live feeds from reuters for $2500 a month.

There are 2 forms of forex brokers
  • Limited white label IB
  • Direct Brokers

As a white label IB you are permitted under Indian Laws to function as a broker and get clients, because all money transactions are handled by foreign brokers.

direct brokers require infrastructure cost exceeding 3 US million dollars, both in terms of administrative costs, software and high speed redundant internet connectivity.

Software cannot be installed on webservers it requires standalone installation and regular maintenance, which is not available in India.

Direct broker functionality cost is very high.

You require a registered company and government regulation for handling client funds above the administrative costs.

As regards my trading skills in forex it is very well known and well acknowledged by expert traders worldwide, I need not prove it.

2) The most important aspect in stock market trading which most people ignore is that above fundamentals and PE performance it is the long term charts which play a major role,

Murray math is just one of the tools, better tools exist which are able to very accurately predict the next 1 minute move in the extremely volative forex markets which can also be modified to suit the stock markets

Candles, RSI, Stoch, Macd have a very very limited functionality, when it comes to accurate forecasting.

It is very unfortunate that we have limited tools to get direct data feeds from nse in tick by tick format which hampers developers from making good trading tools.

NFP and CPI is considered the most volatile news factor and each and every time I have been able to successfully forecast the market move hours before the news release in forex markets.

Markets follow some very specific trading rules, which if followed carefully result in massive profit earnings, but even if 1 rule is ignored can result in good losses.

NFP and CPI is considered the most volatile news factor and each and every time I have been able to successfully forecast the market move hours before the news release in forex markets.

Markets follow some very specific trading rules, which if followed carefully result in massive profit earnings, but even if 1 rule is ignored can result in good losses.
Thanks, Jungle Lion, for your replies.

I know very little about FOREX and was just curious. You mentioned some trading rules, would you be willing to share them with us?

Best,
agarth