What causes such a steep decline suddenly?

I am not able to upload images since they exceed my Quota !!:annoyed:
I have to use some image storage service now.
Check the link in my signature for instructions on how to upload the images on imgur.com

Young padawan , learn you have much to.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry could not complete reply yesterday, met with a mild accident which damaged my car hood completely. was a bad day for me.

Here is the image I needed to upload and thanks to del66 and timepass for sharing imguru.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/xrpkz.png[/url]

TraderDude

You said 2300 acting as support No surprise there : and the share price did go up yesterday to a closing price of 2411:thumb:
Well, carbonway..what can i say. you are picking up fast. \

Practice this technique with small position size everyday until you feel confident and then slowly increase your position size.

But be warned. you can learn about markets only so much..after that it's all in your mind. The mind will play tricks on you and can run into trouble...

TraderDude

I forgot to ask about your charting software. What software are you using. I would like to use the same software as the user interface looks nice and has clarity. I see the software name seems to be CHART, but I was not able to find any similar one when I goggled it. Can you please tell what charting software you use.

TraderDude

I forgot to ask about your charting software. What software are you using. I would like to use the same software as the user interface looks nice and has clarity. I see the software name seems to be CHART, but I was not able to find any similar one when I goggled it. Can you please tell what charting software you use.

I use livecharts from esignal. costs around 2500 Rs/mo.