What do you do during trading hours?

aditya14

Look at kareena kapoor hot pics ...she always keeps my mind away from stocks.I remember 3 expiry`s ago i slept for 2 hours(12-2) with a position on and a SL.I was confident to the point of cockiness but it worked.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
My favorite pass time during market hours is beating myself up for not following my rules, missing trades and making a complete mess of my trading plan.

After that, second half of the trading day I usually spend on trying to come up with a valid excuse for not getting beaten up again.... this time by my wife.
thats exactly wat happens when u dont listen to ur parents and marry one of those WWE diva's...........:lol:

XRAY27

Some commodity traders trade 12 hours+ 5 days a week. For me it is a challenge to be in front of the screen 9.15 to 3.30 as it is psychologically draining. In fact, that's one reason that I am more inclined to take positional trades than day trade.

What is your experience.? Please answer. This poll will not be based on numbers, but on trader's experiene and psychology :

The question is :

1. How many hours you trade.?
2. What do you do during that time besides watching the screen.? e.g Loggin on to traderji/Chatting with fellow traders/watching TV etc.
answers:
1. 9.15 to 3.30 more then enough for me (nse futures and options only i trade
2.traderji and other blogs but never watch TV in market hours...(offcourse if iam sure that trade will not come then only this thing i will do):)

My favorite pass time during market hours is beating myself up for not following my rules, missing trades and making a complete mess of my trading plan.

After that, second half of the trading day I usually spend on trying to come up with a valid excuse for not getting beaten up again.... this time by my wife.
I generally exchange my pc........with my wife........and pulling her leg........:D

Mr.G

no. i am getting profit only
You wrote somewhere that you left your job and now your making huge loss and then your not able to get your job back now.

Mr.G

Why did you even leave your job?! Do you even know how to trade? How much experience do you have in the market?