What is day trading?

Day trading in forex involves the buying and selling of currency pairs within the same trading day, with the aim of profiting from short-term price fluctuations. I tend to do day trading with HFM because it is the only way how I can combine trading with my work routine. Day traders typically close out all positions before the market closes to avoid overnight exposure to market risks. This style of trading requires quick decision-making, technical analysis skills, and strict risk management.
Well said. Sounds like you've got a good routine with HFM!

Well said. Sounds like you've got a good routine with HFM!
For day trading, it is very important to choose the right broker so that there is excellent execution, all trades are executed instantly and profits are quickly withdrawn. I trade at Fxopen, so a trader in his personal account has a separate balance account where he can immediately deposit profits and continue trading. It's convenient. If his broker has this feature, that's great.

For day trading, it is very important to choose the right broker so that there is excellent execution, all trades are executed instantly and profits are quickly withdrawn. I trade at Fxopen, so a trader in his personal account has a separate balance account where he can immediately deposit profits and continue trading. It's convenient. If his broker has this feature, that's great.
Absolutely! Instant execution and quick withdrawals are crucial for day trading.

Exactly, good trading conditions are essential for a strategy to work.
Especially if the trader uses a scalping strategy, important trading conditions are important. I was looking for a broker with the best execution, I am currently trading with fxopen and I like the instant execution. It is imperative to check trading conditions on a small deposit, and then make a decision on choosing a broker

Especially if the trader uses a scalping strategy, important trading conditions are important. I was looking for a broker with the best execution, I am currently trading with fxopen and I like the instant execution. It is imperative to check trading conditions on a small deposit, and then make a decision on choosing a broker
Great to hear you've found the one that works for you!