Which movie you watched recently?

By the way Ghajani was based on Memento, but the Tattoos and the memory loss is where the similarity ends, the story is quite different. Ghajani was nothing compared to Memento. Memento is a solid mind bender. I wonder why our Bollywood tries to imitate Hollywood and screw up the whole thing. I am sure there are a bunch of imaginative script writers in Bollywood but things may not be working out because of commercialization, what else could it be anyway. I rarely watch Hindi movies because of this. I do like movies like Delhi Belly, etc. Also, I like movies like Bawarchi (Rajesh Khanna), Angoor (I think, with the twins?), Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi and also some of the recent Amir Khan movies are good. Films like Satya etc. Also, most of Amol Palekar's movies I like. Also some movies with Naseeruddin Shah and few of the art films. I am sure I have mentioned only a few of the Hindi movies that I really liked but now that you know what kind of movies I like, can anyone suggest me some watchable Hindi movies that I might enjoy (No love stories please). Something entertaining and different.

sr114

By the way Ghajani was based on Memento, but the Tattoos and the memory loss is where the similarity ends, the story is quite different. Ghajani was nothing compared to Memento. Memento is a solid mind bender. I wonder why our Bollywood tries to imitate Hollywood and screw up the whole thing. I am sure there are a bunch of imaginative script writers in Bollywood but things may not be working out because of commercialization, what else could it be anyway. I rarely watch Hindi movies because of this. I do like movies like Delhi Belly, etc. Also, I like movies like Bawarchi (Rajesh Khanna), Angoor (I think, with the twins?), Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi and also some of the recent Amir Khan movies are good. Films like Satya etc. Also, most of Amol Palekar's movies I like. Also some movies with Naseeruddin Shah and few of the art films. I am sure I have mentioned only a few of the Hindi movies that I really liked but now that you know what kind of movies I like, can anyone suggest me some watchable Hindi movies that I might enjoy (No love stories please). Something entertaining and different.
1. Pan Singh Tomar
2. Pipli Live
3. Gangs of Wasseypur
4. Chak De India
5. Khosla ka Ghoshla ( so so)
6. films of Hrishikesh Mukherjee

a list of few

sr