Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pkjha30

Re: Which stage of trading r u at ?

To be honest I got Stage fright....
You and frightened ;)

Looks Stage managed , My Dear Czar.

And Happy New Year in advance. May the Year 2008 bring prosperity and happiness to you and more bearishness and fieriness in your posts :D

pankaj :)

C

Czar

lol Dada,I meant literally... I have stage fright... even in weddings I never go on stage... as a matter of fact even in my wedding I dint keep a stage... :D

& touch wood I have managed to be a fierce bull in recent times, thank god...:rolleyes:

Wish you an extremely healthy wealthy & wise New Year (though do share the wiseness with us undatafull mortals....):cool:

I dont know if a trader will ever come to know which stage he is in. Sometimes i feel iam at stage 4 than market comes and slaps me, tells me that you are stage 3 student how come you are sitting with seniors in stage 4, i go to stage 3 and my wife remarks that i am wasting too much time for earning peanuts so i am demoted to stage 2 and then one day there is a sudden crash in all my stocks and i am demoted to stage 1. I become determined again, study my mistakes and slowly move to stage 4 again and start wondering whether i am in stage 4.75 and i become complacent and go back to stage 4 and the vicious circle that takes me to stage 1 starts again.

I think that for most of traders we move in certain level of stages with support and resistance stage most of the time.

So i think we are missing the most important category that is RANGED STAGE TRADER and i think most of us come in this category.

Confused, so am i, will read the post again and try to understand what i have explained
Nice one. confused:confused: some how it made sense too me:)

No body can consistantly remain at one stage but experts have capacity to regain the level quikly if its lost.
so some corrections would keep coming but we learn to come back out of it fast.

I am so clueless to answer this poll, so I should pick stage one. But I want to be the determined one, so shall I lie to say that I am in stage four! :D

My wavering mind took a pause after reading this thread. This is a good example of trading mentalities.

Cheers

It seems to reflect that it is fully logical to have happened during all the stages of trading.
the consistancies in methodically trading and facts finding for the mistakes occured during the early stages only can prove to be TRUE AND SUCCESSFUL TRADER.
Any one if honestly looks back to what happened in past would surely reflect that he/she must have passed through these stages !
A very good reflection of the experiences and appreciated to have expressed in most genuine manner

kkseal

Always assume stage 1 & aim for stage 6 - that's all there is to it.

Regards,
Kalyan.

What if someone is really in STAGE - 1.

I am trying to follow the threads in this Forum,

Have started to read & reread "Teaching to Fish .. " by Mr. Saint,

Literally scanning the spreadsheet sent by Mr. Savant

Reading books on Technicals.

BUT still in deep water - desperately trying to float up.

What is preventing me from giving up - is the Stage 4 - the Determined Trader- mentally. There has to be a Determined Trader within every Trader which prevents him/her from quitting . After all (I think) Trading is but a Mind Game.

Hope ONE DAY The determined trader within me will finally lift me to the level from where I will be able to meaningfully communicate with the Experts.

Nandini