Wolfe Wave

sunny_cool

Sultaan I do not want to adamant & to be in any argument.....but I am still not getting ur point.... & I m not telling that SBIN will come due to WW or some resistance...

The main point is to learn...so I am waiting for it to complete its setup first

Its not why I want 22 may is the 1st wave of the move... we cant choose & pick parts of pattern as we like, but suit yourselve...

Its like saying I want the head 1st & then 2 shoulders in H&S :confused:

If we go thru stock there will be many with clean patterns, why insist on others & try your luck...
even if it falls may not be necessary cause of wolfe... there is resistance here if it passes then fires up else pulls back...

adityasaraf007

Crude - Daily:

I had posted this on Kamleshji's Thread.... But because of sideways movement in March, I forgot about it and removed the markings from the Chart as well.... I don't trade commodities, so don't follow it regularly.... But it caught my eye today when I saw the chart.... Anyone has any views on it.... :)

VJAY

Dear Sunny&other ww traders,
if possible post WW trades before point 5 occurs....am also will post if any WW setup came to my knowledge.....
if we make a group then it will fine to track WW setups.....:)...my view...

sunny_cool

@arjun & VjayIt is not WW...but you took g8 trade :)

@aditya what kind of view you are looking for...it achieved WW target....now u can wait for formation of Bullish WW

ahh...am going to post this seen ur post :)
actually i took this trade in MNF :)

sunny_cool

@Vjay We always want to catch it early.... we can even keep an eye after formation of point 3.... to buy it for target between 1,2 point & then again can short after getting point 4....But that kind of calculation can only come after good learning & experience....

Dear Sunny&other ww traders,
if possible post WW trades before point 5 occurs....am also will post if any WW setup came to my knowledge.....
if we make a group then it will fine to track WW setups.....:)...my view...

sunny_cool

Yes, Arjun point 1 is also one of the reason & the other is lack of symmetry...if u will try to join point 2 & 4...it will be intersecting 1,3,5 very near to point 5

Basically WW is based on law of physics to get equilibrium price....thats why we need good symmetry

Sunny, are u skeptical about it due to point 1 ? OR is there any other reason?
pls let m know

adityasaraf007

Hindalco - Weekly:

If someone wants to take this trade.... have some patience... don't rush.... It has big resistance between 122-123..... Either take a trade on retracement or on break of this resistance.... Anyways, keep one eye on Nifty to trade this setup.... :)

Even I am not sure if I am going to take this trade!!!!!!