Wolfe Wave

mangup

I tried uploading data on my Ami.....now its showing difference in volume on LIC chart :annoyed:....Can anyone else can post LIC hourly so that we can get confirmation about volume

Vol @ last hr candle of 8th is 932000 which is confirming a spike among other candles. Should we go short now @ 250.95 with SL slightly above 251.85 in futures or still upside left?

Last edited:

EagleOne

prst how you conclude to wait? your's and sunny's is in different TFs, sunny's hourly and yours seem daily.
No worries. It is our Sunny bhai. He has started seeing 'bhedia lehar' everywhere. It is time he changed his ID to 'Leharata Bhedia' ! :lol:

vikrit

rite, its diff time frames.
interestingly, they are opp WW.
lets wait and see how it unfolds..
both are opposite is not a problem. wanna know your logic behind to wait.
there can be many possibilities, may be this scrip now go down till 239-236 fulfill hourly target and take support of 2-4 line on daily with a wick or short ranges, and then again start going up towards daily target.

note- assuming these as a WW, i don't know how to identify them properly.

prst

both are opposite is not a problem. wanna know your logic behind to wait.
there can be many possibilities, may be this scrip now go down till 239-236 fulfill hourly target and take support of 2-4 line on daily with a wick or short ranges, and then again start going up towards daily target.

note- assuming these as a WW, i don't know how to identify them properly.
logic for waiting is that i'll follow daily and weekly charts for positional trades.
weekly charts are not saying anything bearish :
1. there was a bullish piercing line pattern .
2. it was supported at the lower bollinger band.

unless its a trade for intra day or 2-3 days, i dont give much importance to hourly and 15 minute charts.
just my personal opinion.

EagleOne

logic for waiting is that i'll follow daily and weekly charts for positional trades.
weekly charts are not saying anything bearish :
1. there was a bullish piercing line pattern .
2. it was supported at the lower bollinger band.

unless its a trade for intra day or 2-3 days, i dont give much importance to hourly and 15 minute charts.
just my personal opinion.
PRST, just curious. What TF you normally trade?