Wolfe Wave

adityasaraf007

a cup n handle. not a WW by any means.
Hi Aayush ji..... Trading is more of an art than an exact science..... One can never outright reject a particular pattern...... It looks a WW to my eyes and a C&H to yours..... The fate would however be decided by Nifty..... :)

Anyways, how do you calculate the targets in C&H..... If we consider logarithmic scale, then a conservative target would be around 3000.... Do we have a chance to exponentially increase our capital....

Or do you calculate the targets in fixed scale.... a conservative target of about 500-550......

Hi Aayush ji..... Trading is more of an art than an exact science..... One can never outright reject a particular pattern...... It looks a WW to my eyes and a C&H to yours..... The fate would however be decided by Nifty..... :)

Anyways, how do you calculate the targets in C&H..... If we consider logarithmic scale, then a conservative target would be around 3000.... Do we have a chance to exponentially increase our capital....

Or do you calculate the targets in fixed scale.... a conservative target of about 500-550......
4 years for 1-3 and a year to 3-5

symmetry doesnt match. and am sorry if i sounded a bit harsh.

as far as i remember, the trgt will be the distance between the low of the cup and the the right side of the cup. the high made in 2011 i guess..

good double potential.

adityasaraf007

4 years for 1-3 and a year to 3-5

symmetry doesnt match. and am sorry if i sounded a bit harsh.

as far as i remember, the trgt will be the distance between the low of the cup and the the right side of the cup. the high made in 2011 i guess..

good double potential.
Don't feel sorry about it.... I was never offended.... :)

So for targets in C&H, you follow Fixed Scale..... What do you do in case of Shorting Opportunity and the targets come out to be negative..... Say for example, we have an Inverse C&H with Top of Cup at 400..... and the High of the Right side of the Cup is 170...... Targets in Fixed Scale would be -60 (Negative 60).... Do you follow Log Scale in these circumstances... :)

If you follow Log Scale in such circumstances, can you explain the rationale behind the logic of following Log Scale for Shorts and Fixed Scale for Longs??? Why this discrimination???

Just want a bit of healthy discussion... :)

@Manoharji

38% Fibo retracement was one of the reasons for me to mention the area of 255-256... To add to it, this was a Breakdown level as well..... This area has acted as a support/resistance a couple of times in the past... :)