World cup 2019

Riskyman

Yes England will qualify as it has more points..
So better to have Pak in the semis or England? I think Pak aa gaya tho waise hi unki phat jaayegi India ke saamne. England batting is looking good with both Roy and Bairstow batting really well.

checkmate7

Lo bhai aur ek gaya...aaya raam gaya raam ho gaya...

marimuthu13

if this is true then pakis are not fit to play cricket at all after 2009 they did the same with India in champion's trophy and there was another incidence also where they lost the game to SL just to stop India reaching semis. in this game those who had not done balling in their entire cricket career were doing balling just to loose.
so its always better to give back the shit which we are getting for years. plain and simple :DD:DD
If someone gives you shit, and you are giving them back same shit, then whats the difference between you and him...
Bairstow gone. Eng down 3 wickets. Now rapid downfall like bank nifty? Mazaa aayega!
Run rate came under 6 now..it was around 8 once..

NZ almost into semi final irrespective of today result... As they are having good NRR..even NZ loose today and Pak wins against bangladesh..NZ still im semi final..unless pak beats bangladesh with huge margins

So better to have Pak in the semis or England? I think Pak aa gaya tho waise hi unki phat jaayegi India ke saamne. England batting is looking good with both Roy and Bairstow batting really well.
one ruled over india for centuries and one is neighbour. even then we dislike neighbour more because of their deeds and treachery. so anyone comes we have to beat them. bringing cup from their homeland again will be great. both teams can be beaten by us. our team is way better then them. only we have to play to our potential and dominate.

bpr

Does Pak really have any chance of coming to the Semi? Im not sure.
Edit: @sanju005ind Haan I was also thinking the same. B'desh is a good team. Pak ko kaccha chaba jayenge.

So which ever team loses today i.e Eng/NZ they will be out of the semi? Is that so?

If Eng wins today then we will have most probable numbering like this so Ind Eng semi final
1 Aus
2 IND
3 Eng
4 NZ
If NZ wins today then Pak still have a chance to qualify if they beat BAN but regardless Ind NZ semifinal
1 Aus
2 Ind
3 NZ
4 Eng or Pak

Ind still can become No 1 on the table if AUS looses to SA but I don't think so

checkmate7

NZ lost eng through to semis... Pakistan has no chance needs very big margin win...India most probably will have semi with England

Last edited:

checkmate7

Whatever may be the conditions of pitch...whoever wins toss and bats have 50% won the match...Pitch now are getting slow after so much use

checkmate7

For Pakistan to qualify:
Beat Bangladesh by 311 runs after scoring 350
Beat Bangladesh by 316 runs after scoring 400
Beat Bangladesh by 321 runs after scoring 450
If Bangladesh opt to bat first on Friday, Pakistan stand eliminated even before a ball is bowled.

Last edited: