Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Traderji,

Is there a way to ignore a particular thread, because some threads might have 50 posts and they show up in new posts.

i was wondering if there is any way to ignore day trading threads, even if they are created by moderator.

but if i try to ignore using the user
Sorry xyz is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

thank you
Srinivas
Unfortunately there is no way you can do that at the moment.

rajuwaste

I could not view members list.So that I can get reputed members and view their old post.When I click members list link I am getting the following error "Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.".Help me to resolve this.

This website is one of the most efficient websites I have experienced. Please keep it up.
My suggestion would be to have a very active forum exclusively to discuss the latest USD-INR trends in the Indian forex market.

U

uasish

Can there be some kind of web conferencing ,obviously on mothly subscription basis to foot the bandwith & other expenses,so that On Mkt we can talk over headphone regarding our trades.
It is extremly difficult to put one's own multiple trades & simultaneously inform & discuss.

U

uasish

Live on Mkt ,there are lots of member who track & remains connected.Now if we want to discuss each individual trades it becomes very difficult,becoz not only we track the signals generated by software then put a Buy/Sell,after entry put a Stop ,after all this put another order for probable exit.In between these post your trade (members will be unhappy if you mention the entry after 45 secs),post Stop ,& when you exit post the same,now in between say another 2 signals generated then you either sacrifice those or trade but not post.
To overcome this a voice communication may help is what i thought.

rkkarnani

Live on Mkt ,there are lots of member who track & remains connected.Now if we want to discuss each individual trades it becomes very difficult,becoz not only we track the signals generated by software then put a Buy/Sell,after entry put a Stop ,after all this put another order for probable exit.In between these post your trade (members will be unhappy if you mention the entry after 45 secs),post Stop ,& when you exit post the same,now in between say another 2 signals generated then you either sacrifice those or trade but not post.
To overcome this a voice communication may help is what i thought.
Ashish da, Your logic is okay but there is a small drawback, in voice communication, if i am momentarily away i miss the "dialogue", what was said , also if someone logs in just 5 seconds late he also misses the action, whereas the written words are there to be seen later on also!!!
Though 100% agree that its not easy to trade and also post the trades live!!!
Regards
R K Karnani

Traderji

Super Moderator
I could not view members list.So that I can get reputed members and view their old post.When I click members list link I am getting the following error "Sorry! The administrator has disabled the list of members.".Help me to resolve this.
This has been done to save on bandwidth! I will see if the member list can be enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.