Your suggestions please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwamiNathan

Trading Contest

Traderji,
Why do nt we initiate a trading contest. Trading contest means not paper trading - Real one. That is real trading.

To lessen the validation rule we will make it for a Quarterly basis and for only F&O segment. The interested participents should send their account statement (E-Statement, with contracts for that specific periods).

I can understand that the evaluation will become a difficult job, but if we do be a great works (in foreign countries these kind if trading competions are there).

Traderji,

The current size of Private Message box is too low - 25 messages(Inbox and Sent Messages together). Although there are provisions to take backup of those messages, increased inbox size would be good.

If possible can you increase its size, say to 100? I guess these are configurable parameters.

Thanks,
Praveen.

C

CreditViolet

Traderji,

The current size of Private Message box is too low - 25 messages(Inbox and Sent Messages together). Although there are provisions to take backup of those messages, increased inbox size would be good.

If possible can you increase its size, say to 100? I guess these are configurable parameters.

Thanks,
Praveen.
Wow, nice coincidence

I actually PMed Traderji about the same thing this morning.An increase in box size would indeed be useful.

Traderji

Super Moderator
Traderji,

Thanks,
Praveen.
Wow, nice coincidence

I actually PMed Traderji about the same thing this morning.An increase in box size would indeed be useful.
Yep,that would be great if possible!

Saint
It has been doubled to 50. Can't increase it to 100 as yet because of server constraints. Would love to move to a more bigger server if we can get sponsors/donors.

Any suggestions/ideas in this regard will be welcome.

It has been doubled to 50. Can't increase it to 100 as yet because of server constraints. Would love to move to a more bigger server if we can get sponsors/donors.

Any suggestions/ideas in this regard will be welcome.
That's Great!!Thanks Traderji!!

Saint

ps:Since we are on this subject,I sincerely hope that we each can donate,however small,to this forum.I am sure each donation would be of great help to Traderji and the forum........This forum has got many of us started.Many of us have,because of various discussions,benefitted.Others have made new friends.Everybody who is active here has benefitted in some way.....would be great to give something to the continued existence and improvement of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.