Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

manojborle

Actually they are not obliged to answer the complaints here. Their email support is excellent. The customers with grievance should first try mailing the problems to [email protected], and if satisfaction not received, then post the complaint here.

Personally, I have found that their support through email or phone is excellent and timely.
I too experienced till now that their Support is excellent. I have finished 1 year with Zerodha and whenever I had faced issues they were promptly solved and I am happy with their service. :)

nirav_j

Zerodha is so slow with everything. Maybe this is the case with all indian companies. They said that they will be launching but then when the time comes to deliver they don't even reply. I don't get it. There are millions of posts filled with customer complaints.

If you look at ICICI and Kotak, there will hardly be any such issues.
Best of luck Zerodha. Hope your platform will be excellent for us. We are waiting with full energy.
one mustn't trade with a broker who has "millions of customer complaints" ...

must stick to excellent brokers like ICICI and Kotak. They have Zero complaints. :D :lol:

Guys, like I have mentioned before, I wish them the best of luck. But since I have experienced slow and sometimes careless customer support, I am mentioning it here. I don't come here and spam this thread with complaints like some other members around here.

By the way, Nirav J, first of all I did not say that ICICI and Kotak are excellent. Secondly, I didnt say they have zero issues. Please read what I have said first before quoting me and posting incorrectly. There are many many instances where other members have expressed their complaints out here. I am just another person doing it. Why are YOU overreacting? ICICI direct does have the best user-interface web version. They have few issues if any, when it comes to bugs and glitches. What is wrong if I am speaking the truth? Everybody knows that.

Why isn't anyone addressing the fact that Pavan15589 is Zerodha himself? Looks like there are many proxies out here. One person many IDs.

Last edited:
Pavan15589,

You are a Zerodha proxy. Your very first post after creating your profile was on this thread thanking them for using modulus fe. And all your posts are only on Zerodha. Please tell me, why will anyone create a profile and only list on this thread and that too stuff that too about modulus fe.

My username is irrelevant man. When I am addressing a concern and wishing Zerodha good luck.. What us your problem? The problem is that you are a proxy and since you cannot reply rudely or sarcastically from ur official ID, you choose to do it using this one.

One thing is sure, you are somehow a Zerodha guy. Anyways, cheers!
Best of luck.
The thing is I am not a Zerodha proxy... I do not have to show you my account details with Sharekhan I previously had and if you notice, Zerodha asked me to PM them my client ID after telling them about my experience with Nest and how its been hard for me to adapt myself to Nest after which I was invited to test their Pi....And about Modulus FE....Isn't that evident from their software framework, its modulus and its an international product... I have traded with MB Trading and their software framework looks close to that of Pi's which is how I got to know...
Sorry for being a little more knowledgeable and precise....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cyvaAiP9OtQ

And then I have had all bad things to say about their Nest and the problem where my order getting executed when the candle hasn't reached the trigger price and then my previous post too has a concern about Fibonacci....

And you keep calling every body Zerodha's proxy... That's how you can refute us...

But as with any product and service, there are always people that love them and defend their vendors and there are others who don't.... Apple is a great example for their loyal customer base and believe me, you can read my comment there too where someone speaks ill of Apple...

And in the end, I am sorry if you can't take humor.... I didnt intend to offend....

Happy trading.... :) Lots of money in your pocket...

Last edited:
zerodha do u charge more margin than other brokers for futures calendar spreads?
when i checked with the zerodha span margin calculator website, for the bankofbaroda futures spread, it displayed a requirement of around 13k per lot(and around 59k per lot for the standard futures contract)

i have an account with icicidirect too and their margin requirement rules say that for calendar spread futures the necessary amount is 6%-IM & 3%-MM
and 6% of 59k is around 4k
please clarify

nirav_j

By the way, Nirav J, first of all I did not say that ICICI and Kotak are excellent. Secondly, I didnt say they have zero issues. Please read what I have said first before quoting me and posting incorrectly. There are many many instances where other members have expressed their complaints out here. I am just another person doing it. Why are YOU overreacting? ICICI direct does have the best user-interface web version. They have few issues if any, when it comes to bugs and glitches. What is wrong if I am speaking the truth? Everybody knows that..
Do visit www.sarcasm101.com sometime ;)

Zerodha and the beta testers, does the new software (Pi) have dual colored lines ?? I mean that if I plot 3ema, will it show green while uptrending and red while downtrending ? If yes, are the two colors user definable (as with Sharekhan's TT).

manojborle

Zerodha and the beta testers, does the new software (Pi) have dual colored lines ?? I mean that if I plot 3ema, will it show green while uptrending and red while downtrending ? If yes, are the two colors user definable (as with Sharekhan's TT).
No, I did not see it and somewhere I have seen that they have taken note of this and they will add it next time

The thing is I am not a Zerodha proxy... I do not have to show you my account details with Sharekhan I previously had and if you notice, Zerodha asked me to PM them my client ID after telling them about my experience with Nest and how its been hard for me to adapt myself to Nest after which I was invited to test their Pi....And about Modulus FE....Isn't that evident from their software framework, its modulus and its an international product... I have traded with MB Trading and their software framework looks close to that of Pi's which is how I got to know...
Sorry for being a little more knowledgeable and precise....

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cyvaAiP9OtQ

And then I have had all bad things to say about their Nest and the problem where my order getting executed when the candle hasn't reached the trigger price and then my previous post too has a concern about Fibonacci....

And you keep calling every body Zerodha's proxy... That's how you can refute us...

But as with any product and service, there are always people that love them and defend their vendors and there are others who don't.... Apple is a great example for their loyal customer base and believe me, you can read my comment there too where someone speaks ill of Apple...

And in the end, I am sorry if you can't take humor.... I didnt intend to offend....

Happy trading.... :) Lots of money in your pocket...
Answer the question directly. How did you create your profile and and land up straight into Zerodha thread and start talking about modulus fe? And all your posts are restricted to this thread only. Your date of joining, post frequency and 100% posts here and u supporting Zerodha all indicate that you have vested interests. I know you don't have to provide proof, but you definitely are not a first time user. Get a life man.. Don't be so offended. There is no reason to become so protective. Please adopt honest behavior. Good luck!

And the reason that you can be criticizing nest is that you are changing from NEST to Modulus Fe platform. You would not post bad about NEST when u just got it initially. These are tricks of the game and you are playing it smart, but not honestly. And mind you, I don't accuse everyone of being a Zerodha proxy. Read my post properly. I said you are!

Last edited: