Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

i had a limit buy order in a stock that got cancelled and now ZT does not take buy order CNC. "Rejection Reason: 16418 : Order with Invalid attributes rejected by the system"
Working now, scary issue as orders got cancelled too. Its good that messages were sent in ZT, but still this could mess a trade badly.
My order got cancelled at 11:03 and i could only enter a new one at 11:31, please take care

Stoploss order being accepted as limit order in nest 3.10
Check where the price is.... If the buy is below the current running price of the instrument, then it will go as limit and if the sell is above the current price of the instrument, it will be put out as limit, even when you select SL order...

Working now, scary issue as orders got cancelled too. Its good that messages were sent in ZT, but still this could mess a trade badly.
My order got cancelled at 11:03 and i could only enter a new one at 11:31, please take care
Even my Bracket Order got cancelled. I don't know how to trail the stop loss or close the position.:(

Zerodha,

Do you have solution for this? :annoyed:

godfather

:)Zerodha ,
Kindly consider about opening another Thread in which all PI related Discussions and Quires can be posted , so it will be better for all to see issues and solutions...This thread is moving sooo fast :D