Zerodha Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI,
Can we put the calculated price through black scholes formula in the market watch. i.e we fix the IV for the day and it takes live nifty value and calculates the price for that IV.If it could calculated the diffrence between the current market price and calculated market price it will be even better.

Regards
N Dixit

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
As you said earlier crude can trade up to 5 PM on expiry day....if we trade it upto 11PM what are the problems we face?
am asking it as when I trade next month contract on expiry day its looks totally diferent by trades (Though its as per my method)...next month contract loss day...but current month trades are good profit day :)
Dear Zerodha,
You missed OR ignored this post....;)

Hi Zerodha,

I have a query regarding the use of NEST trader! As soon as i place an order how do i modify it as i dont see any modify button in the admin order book to modify it!! Please let me know if there is a separate modify option somewhere in the trader.

For example i buy Cipla share at 400 and half an hour later i would like to change or put the stop loss then how do i do it!!

Please help me with that

Thanks!!

VJAY

Hi Zerodha,

I have a query regarding the use of NEST trader! As soon as i place an order how do i modify it as i dont see any modify button in the admin order book to modify it!! Please let me know if there is a separate modify option somewhere in the trader.

For example i buy Cipla share at 400 and half an hour later i would like to change or put the stop loss then how do i do it!!

Please help me with that

Thanks!!
For modify pending order ..press F3 there you can see all :)
If you want to put s/l for allready traded order ..then just put new sell order window..change order type as SL ....:)

dineshN

@zerodha

whenever nest plus disconnects due to internet issue, it reconnects automatically but the chart doesn't make fresh candles for given timeframe. the last candle only go up and down. Kindly help on this! I've already installed the files you earlier asked me to do.

fxgood

@zerodha

whenever nest plus disconnects due to internet issue, it reconnects automatically but the chart doesn't make fresh candles for given timeframe. the last candle only go up and down. Kindly help on this! I've already installed the files you earlier asked me to do.
If looking for free MT data then PM me for details

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

Please help me with that

Thanks!!
In the order book you will see open and completed orders, you can modify open orders and not completed orders

check this: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/orders-place-modify-cancel-view

Status
Not open for further replies.