Status
Not open for further replies.
@augubhai & Zerodha
how can one login into the low bandwidth version??

i am trying to login into it. the credentials which works for normal web based terminal are not working for NOWLBS.

is there anything zerodha is doing about this? r u people really serious about it? coz this topic is full of complaints regarding NOWLBS.

e.g.
1) http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-post508505.html#post508505

2) http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-108.html#post509245

Hi,
My first query was about web based terminal not for NOW Exe software.
If you could tell me how can I sqareoff my future positions in web-based terminal that would be helpful as I cannot have NOW EXE software installed at office.

Thanks

Hi! It's very easy to square off F&O positions or intraday positions using your (NOW EXE software):
1. Hit F11 on your computer - This takes you to Admin Positions.
2. On that screen, select 'Daywise' or 'Netwise' based on when you took the position.
3. Select the contract/stock you wish to square off... the 'square off' button on the right-hand bottom gets active.
4. Click on it. Your positions are squared off at the market rate.

Please note that we do not have a 'squareoff' option on the web-based terminal at www.nowonline.in yet.
Cheers... :)

Yes, we have started something related to charting. We are working on a tool which until very recently was very expensive and only the big traders could afford. Patience is a virtue... :)
Hi ;

And what is that something / tool ???
Please let us know...
I was only waiting patiently for charting service or rt data feeds from Zerodha... and have not subscribed to any other rt data feed provider till now.

And now my Zerodha trading account also got activated...
So Waiting for your reply regarding that charting tool...

Thanx !!!

It is very easy to place an AMO. The order placement technique is the same as you would to place an order in the regular market. Just remember to place your After-market Orders only on Equity as there is no AMO concept for F&O.
Cheers...
AMO takes time when market is opened. From last 3 days I'm placing AMO but have to cancel them after waiting 2-3 minutes. And I'm putting orders on equities only and not fno. Today I even tried basket AMO which didn't worked either. On the other hand last night I placed AMO on kotak and it got executed within a minute as my price came as market opened but in zerodha snap quote option dont show my orders as well as order book shows only AMO requested. Doesn't matters much as I'm saving money but than I've to put an alarm to wake up every morning.

Any updates on SBI? From my opening of a/c you said end of Feb than mid March, 1st week April now it's almost end of April. NEFT is chargable by my bank.

By the way, I've saved almost a/c opening charges since I'm a very small investor and don't play much in market. Still you made me save a lot. Thanks. Keep it up!

columbus

AMO takes time when market is opened. From last 3 days I'm placing AMO but have to cancel them after waiting 2-3 minutes. And I'm putting orders on equities only and not fno. Today I even tried basket AMO which didn't worked either. On the other hand last night I placed AMO on kotak and it got executed within a minute as my price came as market opened but in zerodha snap quote option dont show my orders as well as order book shows only AMO requested. Doesn't matters much as I'm saving money but than I've to put an alarm to wake up every morning.

Any updates on SBI? From my opening of a/c you said end of Feb than mid March, 1st week April now it's almost end of April. NEFT is chargable by my bank.

By the way, I've saved almost a/c opening charges since I'm a very small investor and don't play much in market. Still you made me save a lot. Thanks. Keep it up!
Few days back I placed an order during markets hours for FUTURES.
But it did not get executed.Later I came to know that ,we have to
keep mode as NRML for Futures and MIC for intraday Equity.I was placing
mode as MIC for Futures.Please check.

augubhai

@augubhai & Zerodha
how can one login into the low bandwidth version??

i am trying to login into it. the credentials which works for normal web based terminal are not working for NOWLBS.

is there anything zerodha is doing about this? r u people really serious about it? coz this topic is full of complaints regarding NOWLBS.

e.g.
1) http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-post508505.html#post508505

2) http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-108.html#post509245
Hi Logik,

I have not faced any login issue on the LBS until now. The only issue I face is that I am not able to modify or cancel Stop Loss Orders.

Few days back I placed an order during markets hours for FUTURES.
But it did not get executed.Later I came to know that ,we have to
keep mode as NRML for Futures and MIC for intraday Equity.I was placing
mode as MIC for Futures.Please check.
Columbus I've written query on AMO that is after market hours orders which can be placed from 8 pm to 8 am. Suppose you have an important meeting and you've to catch a flight and you can't call your broker while you are in plane you can place an AMO a night before and till an hour before market opens i.e. 8 pm to 8 am. The order you place is sent to exchange the moment market is opened and depending upon limit price you put it gets executed/remains pending.

About MIS and NRML, you are right. But my query is very different. I wanted to know why AMO orders doesnt execute as market opens when I tried another broker it's AMO worked but on zerodha it didn't went to exchange and remained request recieved.

PS - ANYONE WHO IS NOT FAMILIER TO AMO, NEVER PLACE A MARKET PRICE ORDER WHILE PLACING ORDER AND PUT IN RANGE NEAR ABOUT LAST DAYS CLOSING, NSE ACCEPTS +/-5% PRICE FROM LAST CLOSING. IF SOMEONE PUTS A FREAK TRADE ON OPENING YOUR MARKET ORDER WILL GET HIT AND WILL RESULT IN LOSING MONEY. SO ALWAYS USE LIMIT ORDER ONLY.

Sorry Sachin , but Zerodha is not working in my laptop anyhow..
I have tried different internet connections (Reliance money was working at such speed)

Also, i have disabled windows firewall settings..
Still it stops working after 35 %

Status
Not open for further replies.