1 Lac turns into 22 lac in 1 yr 2 mths 6 days

jyotixxx

Hi,
Can somebody back test the same criterias for different timeframe?
I believe it may turnout to be a failure in a different market conditions.
Specially I am curious about 2007 to 2009?
And Nilu can u plz tell me is there any way to know 8 days EMA using mobile eg. any site, mobile software etc. I actually don't find time whole day to sit in one place because of my nature of job.

Last edited:
Hi,
Can somebody back test the same criterias for different timeframe?
I believe it may turnout to be a failure in a different market conditions.
Specially I am curious about 2007 to 2009?
And Nilu can u plz tell me is there any way to know 8 days EMA using mobile eg. any site, mobile software etc. I actually don't find time whole day to sit in one place because of my nature of job.
prv. days 8 ema gives excellent results which u can get from online charting sites like icharts, also the days final chart has the 8 ema bright green line, till i continue posting it daily u can have it from here, this system is actually meant to help traders like u (i ve read that u r n option trader, can u suggest something as a product mix regarding this strategy and options).

i have tested it for different time frames, this one is the best !!!

as soon as i find time (weekend) to load data for prv yrs i'll test the results during 2007 to 2009.

Last edited:

jyotixxx

prv. days 8 ema gives excellent results which u can get from online charting sites like icharts, also the days final chart has the 8 ema bright green line, till i continue posting it daily u can have it from here, this system is actually meant to help traders like u (i ve read that u r n option trader, can u suggest something as a product mix regarding this strategy and options).

as soon as i find time (weekend) to load data for prv yrs i'll test the results during 2007 to 2009.
Thanx,

Will be waiting for new backtest results.:)

Karanm

What I understand is that I should note the 8 EMA value today after the market is closed and next day at 3.25 I should check the Price and take trade accordingly. If the Price next day at 3.25 PM is above 8 EMA of previous day - Buy and if the Price next day is below 8 EMA of previous day - Sell, and this process will continue.
I hope I understood your Strategy.

Lastly kindly update whether we will put the Stop loss and Target before the market opens or after the market is open.

Thanks & Regards.

stock72

try to back test your system ..

possible can u just cofirm the 8EMA is

for the below closing EOD values

this may appear to be a blunt answer :

google these terms, or do some wandering in traderji and u will get them.

for short
ema is exponential moving average, average is u know, if last data removed and new data included and plotted gives mov av., averaging done by a formula which shifts the balance more towards recent data is ema

amibroker is a software for charting diff indicators.

take care