1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

heathrajji i noticed that in bank nifty the EMA Res level are not coming right..
i put HDIL as a stock and found that all EMA levels are coming as "n\a" what can this mean??

can you also guide how to update the stockscreener sheet??

thanks
I think you have some other problem?

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Can you pls elobrate!!
I am not sure what is the problem with your machine or setup. May be those fellow traders who have been using this tool might have come across similar problem that you are facing. So I am expecting those members to come forward and help you. All the issues most of the members have faced is clearly documented in the "Readme" sheet. I am assuming you have read the sheet and followed the instructions as given there.

I am not sure what is the problem with your machine or setup. May be those fellow traders who have been using this tool might have come across similar problem that you are facing. So I am expecting those members to come forward and help you. All the issues most of the members have faced is clearly documented in the "Readme" sheet. I am assuming you have read the sheet and followed the instructions as given there.
Yes i did read the read me sheet multiple times... Lets keep all other probs at bay can you atleast point out how to update stockscreener sheet as there is no update button in the entire sheet....

Dear healthraj

Thank you very much for sharing your trading system with us. Really great job. Could you please also develop the same for base metals in mcx. or if you have already any tool for mcx, please share!!!

Gratitude!!!

healthraj

Yes i did read the read me sheet multiple times... Lets keep all other probs at bay can you atleast point out how to update stockscreener sheet as there is no update button in the entire sheet....
Can you post the screenshot of the Stock Screener Sheet. There are multiple buttons.

healthraj

Dear healthraj

Thank you very much for sharing your trading system with us. Really great job. Could you please also develop the same for base metals in mcx. or if you have already any tool for mcx, please share!!!

Gratitude!!!
Are they being traded in NSE? Do you have the NSE code? And are they available in Google Finance?

Downloaded the version 3.3. While opening the .xlsm, it gave an error of "Unreadable content. Try to recover??". I selected yes and it moved on. The following error was reported on opening the file.

Renko looks good, will try it in real time tomorrow. The flow isn't responding (blank screen). Will check it in real time tomorrow.

A BIG THANKS, RAJ.

healthraj

Market to go down in Jan ?
5900 is a crucial level for NSE NIFTY. From here Market can minimum make 500 points UP or DOWN. It might do it in December itself. So Better go for some Option stratgies like
- Buy 6300 Call - 50% positions.
- Buy 5500 Put - 50% positions.

Looking at the current chart, My opinion it would go DOWN. So you can Options in the december Series itslef.

If you want to play Safe, you can buy the Options in the Jan Series. The only thing being you will pay double the premium and profit also will be half.

I personally have gone bought the December Series.

You have to be patient and wait till your target is reached.