1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I cannot explain it here because it involves some not-so-easy Excel formula. You can google and find out. Otherwise I will try to upload my version over the week end
@Raj it would be very kind of you if you could upload your version for calculation MAX Pain as i tried searching that on net but in vain.

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Sorry if I had confused. I had already provided the Range as 6018-6078. So When selling the pair, I would expect to sell when NIFTY trading around 6078.

So get the Pair for around 112-117.
Those who sold the pair around 114, now the pair is down to 96.25.

At 2:30 the Pair was down to 89. enjoy 25 points those who traded

Last edited:

aimer

Even after so much of buildup in PE, mkt tumbling down...
looks like its unable to break the xx62 lvls, which is also a strong reversal point for this up move...breaking this lvl will lead to greater lvls...

aimer

looks like its unable to break the xx62 lvls, which is also a strong reversal point for this up move...breaking this lvl will lead to greater lvls...
mkt unable to hold xx62 lvls...if it breaks xx28 lvls then more down side can be seen...rt now some squaring off seen in PE lvls...

healthraj

During the last week of Expiry, normally it is a Sell game because the volatility becomes low. So when you are bullish Sell the Put, When you are Bearish, Sell the Call. Do not go Long during the expiry week unless the volatility is going UP.

healthraj

Aimer, In the last week of Expiry the volume in CHG in OI or OI could mean squaring off. So we need to be careful with the OI. It is better to be rangebound or go with the MAX Pain