1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Sorry if I had confused. I had already provided the Range as 6018-6078. So When selling the pair, I would expect to sell when NIFTY trading around 6078.

So get the Pair for around 112-117.
Those who sold the pair around 110+ can close the pair at the current levels. Risky traders can play till the expiry to get the max benefit.

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Positional Trade for Aug-13 month Options.

We are nearing the expiry of Jul-13 month. So we could also have a watch on the next month Options Chain to see if we are getting any BIG chance. Let us just keep a watch on MAX OI to understand where would be market GO.

On 22-Jul: MAX OI 5800-6000 Pair. 5800PE @ 18.8L, 6000CE @ 17.2L.

healthraj

For the Options Chain Analysis, I have started a new thread in the Diary section. Those who have been following this thread can follow the other thread. I would like to leave this thread for any discussion on the tool

Relish

Told you to play for 40 points and market bounced back exactly at 6033 :)
Sir you are perfecting day by day and we r gaining your exp. God Bless

gmt900

Dear HealthRaj,
Thank you for starting a new thread for nifty options trading using OI data.
I started following this thread rather recently, hence could not understand the concepts clearly, though i went through the previous posts.
It appears that MAX PAIN plays an important role in trading options by this method. Could you let me know the post in which this is explained?
Thanks once again for sharing your knowledge.
gmt900

maneverfix

Told you to play for 40 points and market bounced back exactly at 6033 :)
Just Fabulous!!!!

maneverfix

For the Options Chain Analysis, I have started a new thread in the Diary section. Those who have been following this thread can follow the other thread. I would like to leave this thread for any discussion on the tool
will follow :clapping: