5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls

5paisa.com is offering me free trading and demat account for a year ,then from next year they will be charging Rs.250/ per year. Intraday brokerage is .05% and .25 delivery. Also they are giving trader terminal. Initially I have to deposit RS.2000/ for trading.
pL COMMENT

5paisa.com is offering me free trading and demat account for a year ,then from next year they will be charging Rs.250/ per year. Intraday brokerage is .05% and .25 delivery. Also they are giving trader terminal. Initially I have to deposit RS.2000/ for trading.
pL COMMENT
even i got a call from there agent. Have setup a meeting 2moro . Lemme c.

same as above only that i said 0.03 or lesser for intrday, she said ok.
Il negotiate tomro.

koolfriend4u

Reasons for not choosing sharekhan

1. Min. brokerage of 10 paisa per stock would not let you trade stocks below 20 rs. (If you trade, you will loose majority of your money in brokerage)
2. Hefty brokerage charges
3. Lots of hidden rules and charges.
4. Trade amount below 4000 rs. would attract additional brokerage charges.
3. No facility to book limit order trades during after_hours. Cant effectively trade small stocks since you will be 100 steps behind market.
4. Cannot trade commodities using classic account
5. Delayed news when compared to other popular sites
6. Few technical flaws with the portfolio section. No intimation to you till you identify it yourself
7. Poor customer service. Your mails will never get answered. You got to hangout for a long time to reach them via phone
8. Bad technical reasearch but ok fundamental reasearch. Bad commodity research.
9. Cannot view your DP report in the evening

Definitely not for a retail investor. Kotak should be far better.

-koolfriend4u