60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishig38

people that are short in gold got a new PH which now can be considered a valid sar...(12pm-1pm bar high)...this PH for shorts could also act as a valid add point for people that are long...

Prabhjeet

people that are short in gold got a new PH which now can be considered a valid sar...(12pm-1pm bar high)...this PH for shorts could also act as a valid add point for people that are long...
You are handling a very tough job man! I remember the days when we used to describe bla bla SAR for Aggressive and Bla bla SAR for pure ones, you have taken it one step further and describing different levels for those who are SHORT and those who are LONG :eek:

Saint has already mentioned that he is short so we should rather mention the levels according to him, otherwise we are in for a lot of confusion Rishi

Whoa....not too aggressive,guys......first of all,trade the visually obvious pivots.Your add point in short is therefore the low of 9pm bar yesterday.At present,holding only initial posns.

Take it Easy Policy.....Lazyman approach.......Gear 1 Trading......

Saint

rishig38

You are handling a very tough job man! I remember the days when we used to describe bla bla SAR for Aggressive and Bla bla SAR for pure ones, you have taken it one step further and describing different levels for those who are SHORT and those who are LONG :eek:

Saint has already mentioned that he is short so we should rather mention the levels according to him, otherwise we are in for a lot of confusion Rishi
prabhjeet..just trying to help everyone here...you know that some ppl are short and some are holding longs...similar to what happened few days ago when some ppl took shorts when most were still long...anyways, ill wont add to confusion now..will go on identifying PH for shorts since most including Saint are short although I am myself holding longs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.