60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beethoven

If gold now goes on to break the highs of Feb 20, I will go back to trading the daily chart. It will take a lot of convincing for me to trade the 60 min now. The daily chart integrity is maintained till now --- we have to discount saturday trading which can be taken as extension of friday trading.

Bee

Prabhjeet

If gold now goes on to break the highs of Feb 20, I will go back to trading the daily chart. It will take a lot of convincing for me to trade the 60 min now. The daily chart integrity is maintained till now --- we have to discount saturday trading which can be taken as extension of friday trading.

Bee
You are right Bee, the 60 min. charts are much more turbulent than the Dail charts. A Daily chart trader would still be long from around 13168 and would have put in a lots of ADDS also on the way.

I think we need to now have a larger stomachs for gulping down the much bigger profits that come through Daily Pivots :(

rishig38

Bee
You are right Bee, the 60 min. charts are much more turbulent than the Dail charts. A Daily chart trader would still be long from around 13168 and would have put in a lots of ADDS also on the way.

I think we need to now have a larger stomachs for gulping down the much bigger profits that come through Daily Pivots :(
Guys, that is why all the more reason to backtest the 60min flow for Gold...i've traded this by myself and with neeraj for a while now using 60mins....and for me, im just going to go ahead and trade the pivots which i've been doing all this time...so, long for me with a stop of yesterday's low - f....

Guys, that is why all the more reason to backtest the 60min flow for Gold...i've traded this by myself and with neeraj for a while now using 60mins....and for me, im just going to go ahead and trade the pivots which i've been doing all this time...so, long for me with a stop of yesterday's low - f....
Long ......over which pivot?:confused:

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.