60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use Metastock, but google seems to know about this MS indicator ..

Code:
Buy Order code:

var1:=If((C*.97)>PREV,C*.97,If((C*1.03)<PREV,C*1.03,PREV));
Cross(C,var1)

Sell Order code:

var1:=If((C*.97)>PREV,C*.97,If((C*1.03)<PREV,C*1.03,PREV));
Cross(var1,C)
---
Regards
PK
The above is for 3%,modify to 1.3%,........nothing fancy though,sometimes the simplest things and easiest things help the pockets in unbelievable ways.

Saint

The above is for 3%,modify to 1.3%,........nothing fancy though,sometimes the simplest things and easiest things help the pockets in unbelievable ways.

Saint
Code:
Buy Order code:

var1:=If((C*.987)>PREV,C*.987,If((C*1.013)<PREV,C*1.013,PREV));
Cross(C,var1)

Sell Order code:

var1:=If((C*.987)>PREV,C*.987,If((C*1.013)<PREV,C*1.013,PREV));
Cross(var1,C)
---
Hello Sir

I think that should make it for 1.3%, MS users plz confirm.

Regards
PK

Prabhjeet/PK,
Could you please post a chart with the indicator you were discussing? Difficult to comprehend for us non-meta people.

Btw...for those who went long yesterday (that includes me as well)...they should have now entered into Shorts now(as in Short trade)...

As there is no 5 min first bar here.....I had exited my longs during the first bar only....but didnt enter shorts then.

Hope Saint Sir lets us know more about how and when to take the openings below/above our stops in Gold.

Thanks,
Rakesh

Prabhjeet/PK,
Could you please post a chart with the indicator you were discussing? Difficult to comprehend for us non-meta people.

Btw...for those who went long yesterday (that includes me as well)...they should have now entered into Shorts now(as in Short trade)...

As there is no 5 min first bar here.....I had exited my longs during the first bar only....but didnt enter shorts then.

Hope Saint Sir lets us know more about how and when to take the openings below/above our stops in Gold.

Thanks,
Rakesh
Hello Rakesh Sir

I use amibroker and do not have access to MS.

The concept seems simple, the code is identifying pivots with a difference of 1.3%, (my guess is that the difference is swing-high/low to swing high/low) and not bar to bar.

On a previous occasion had problems converting code with PREV function in MS to ami. But can try if can see a few charts :)

And thanks a lot for summary threads for mini & 60 Flow methods

Regards
PK

Status
Not open for further replies.