60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a message like below from my commodity broker.

Thanks Hari, Oh yes... last 5 days they charge exta margins on open opsitions .

Smart_trade

beethoven

Very good move in gold. Now see -- for the last 5 days (charts which are now open with me), I see that even minor pivots have not been violated so Rakesh who is playing aggressive and with a bit of low filter would be laughing his way to the bank. I am sure he would have gone long above yesterday's 10 pm bar hammer (or doji with long bottom tail).

But then playing aggressive would mean you will have to give up your video games, golf, gulli danda, lattu, chatting up the lovely lady across the street, etc, etc but then we traders are not particularly well known for our social skills being an illusive breed given to seeing charts and figures:):D. of the unglamourous kind.

Bee

Prabhjeet

Anyone cosidering ADD over the current Hi of the day, though not very Visually obvious Pivot

Very good move in gold. Now see -- for the last 5 days (charts which are now open with me), I see that even minor pivots have not been violated so Rakesh who is playing aggressive and with a bit of low filter would be laughing his way to the bank. I am sure he would have gone long above yesterday's 10 pm bar hammer (or doji with long bottom tail).

But then playing aggressive would mean you will have to give up your video games, golf, gulli danda, lattu, chatting up the lovely lady across the street, etc, etc but then we traders are not particularly well known for our social skills being an illusive breed given to seeing charts and figures:):D. of the unglamourous kind.

Bee
:) Let me confess....a rustic person like me is always enamored by the sophisticated language and vocab that you use.....

Coming to the point: Aggressive here doesnt mean going all out and hitting everything in sight. Some preconditions I do use which make it lesser aggressive than what we generally know.....nothing though that hasnt been discussed here.

Earlier entries..earlier exits...mean just One thing to me....higher risk/reward with a shade higer failure rate of trades. This weekend or next, I am going to test the 2 year data with Pure pivots too...just to convince myself on whether what I am doing is appropriate to the instrument I am trading or not.

As regards chatting with the lady in front of the house.....that we cant do even if we are trading the daily charts. You know it.....the mind is always there even when the eyes are not. (on the trade...not the lady)

But most importantly.....do what we can comfortably do. If you feel daily is your best tf..so be it....all tfs will have its own ad/disadvantage and the whipsaws. That is a given for trend trading....

Thanks,
Rakesh

Copper April Long...(?)

You can even keep at WRB high.But I am sure it will make a lower PH before it takes out WRB high. So copper does not seem to be in hurry to reverse.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.