60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFL

There is no argument in what you say rishig - that fact has been established long time back. We are trying to tame this security within the ambit of 60 min flow method.

I will go on say that playing the daily chart is the safest - it is a no brainer - back test it and you will see that it is very comfortable.

But we are trying to extract more juice out of this security to see how best to fit 60 min flow -- I will request other members on this forum to try out longer TFs maybe two hours. 3 hours or 90 minutes -- which will iron out these minor pivots which are getting to be difficult to discard sometimes.
Bee
Bee exactly...in higher tf the minor pivot thoughts will run away...
I am paper trading in 2 hrs along with 60.

Haribird.

Gold at our SAR. Yet to trigger reversal due to space we keep.

Good Luck....

Smart_trade

Prabhjeet

I am in the waiting room yet

There is no argument in what you say rishig - that fact has been established long time back. We are trying to tame this security within the ambit of 60 min flow method.

I will go on say that playing the daily chart is the safest - it is a no brainer - back test it and you will see that it is very comfortable.

But we are trying to extract more juice out of this security to see how best to fit 60 min flow -- I will request other members on this forum to try out longer TFs maybe two hours. 3 hours or 90 minutes -- which will iron out these minor pivots which are getting to be difficult to discard sometimes.
Bee
Bee,
True...no arguments wrt Pure or Aggressive here......Saint Sir has made it amply clear what works best.

However, what you use is also a function of what you are comfortable using. I for one have tested last 2 years data on Daily as well as 60min pivots. Success rate in daily is much better...though returns overall are greater in the 60min flow. So guess each one has to decide for our own.

Also....as I said, though Pure pivots are good here....I had a huge internal struggle following it, so am back to using the aggressive ones. That has its own disadvantages I know...but my mind and stomach are more in sync following what I am.

So....in short, we will have to get our answers from within. :)

Thanks,
Rakesh

Prabhjeet

Bee,
True...no arguments wrt Pure or Aggressive here......Saint Sir has made it amply clear what works best.

However, what you use is also a function of what you are comfortable using. I for one have tested last 2 years data on Daily as well as 60min pivots. Success rate in daily is much better...though returns overall are greater in the 60min flow. So guess each one has to decide for our own.

Also....as I said, though Pure pivots are good here....I had a huge internal struggle following it, so am back to using the aggressive ones. That has its own disadvantages I know...but my mind and stomach are more in sync following what I am.

So....in short, we will have to get our answers from within. :)

Thanks,
Rakesh
Trading aggressive 60 min. on Gold :eek:, I guess you are in for same experience like we had playing video games all day long when we were kids, seeing waves, shooting ducks, :D

Just joking man, I know you can handle everything (Gold doesnt move as fast as your Fighter jets) :)

Unable to figure out what style I should trade agressive style 60 min,pure style 60 min or freestyle 60 min ;):D

Trading aggressive 60 min. on Gold :eek:, I guess you are in for same experience like we had playing video games all day long when we were kids, seeing waves, shooting ducks,

Just joking man, I know you can handle everything (Gold doesnt move as fast as your Fighter jets)
:D
Thanks Paaji.....

Didnt play much of video games.....was more into gulli-danda and lattu.

But on a serious note...the only thing better about Aggressive in gold is the risk/reward....which is where I am focussing more now.

But more to do with mind-stomach-eye co-ordination too.

Thanks,
Rakesh
ps: Fighers give a whipsaw only once a career;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.