60 min Flow in International Commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhjeet

In my view ADD 1 should come at Today's 1st bar low

Prabhjeet

Prabhjeet, we opened below any sort of filter that could have saved us...now my suggestion is either go with the previous PL or just wait for this bar to finish and put a stop below this current hourly bar...

this is a very unique situation in gold and i havent encountered a gap down opening below the sar for almost 2-3 months now....so Saint's guidance on this topic would be welcome....
Rishi even if we consider opening below PL, we should better use 1st 5 min bar low - filter to reverse, am not sure that Saint has discussed the Gap rule here but waiting for 1 hourly bar to put stops below it looks too delayed to me.

Waiting for Saint and other seniors' view

Well done friends...... I am extremely happy and proud about the way an attack on all the flow threads yesterday was handled by our friends. These attacks,whoever commits should be condemned. These are sick,frustated and filthy minds who have nothing to do with any methodology or way of trading. We remained cool,reported to moderators/supermoderator and got deleted the post and the member who was making trouble was punished. Traderji administration was very fast and firm in dealing with these wrong doings and we thank them for that.

We are here to exchange trading ideas,so let us not loose our head,let us not respond by arguments/counter arguments . But we deal with these attacks quite firmly and not allow anyone to create trouble here by staying togather and reporting such incidences to Traderji sir.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade
Yes.....very proud.Very very proud of the calm,controlled manner in carrying out our business.

The Flow Concept is just another method,one among many that can be used in the Markets........why some people are losing sleep over it and attacking it,with the filth of their personalities showing,I will never understand.

We are traders,our primary objective is to pull money out of markets.........I am very thankful to Traderji for having this great place where we could all come together.I am thankful to each and everyone of you,as either your questions,or through your suggestions,I too have benefitted from it all.

For those of you who are least bothered about the happenings-on the last few days,good for you........for those of you who are hurting after the last few weeks,my advice to you is this.....Channelise that negative energy,and use it positively on the markets.Rigidly follow the system........we may be hurt,but nothing beats a hurt us still laughing all the way to the bank.

If these attacks are to make me leave Traderji or at least to get me to shut up for whatever warped reason...........you have succeeded......Succeeded in doing exactly the opposite.......These threads will now see an increased participation from me,the coming days will see me more actively than before.

Thank you!

All the best!
Saint

Rishi even if we consider opening below PL, we should better use 1st 5 min bar low - filter to reverse, am not sure that Saint has discussed the Gap rule here but waiting for 1 hourly bar to put stops below it looks too delayed to me.

Waiting for Saint and other seniors' view
Fully agree. We have had a nasty opening against us. We now follow the rules and reverse below first 5 min bar low if it has opened below our SL point. For me, it has opened with a gap but above our stoploss point so keeping SAR at 15270-f .

Smart_trade

Prabhjeet

Fully agree. We have had a nasty opening against us. We now follow the rules and reverse below first 5 min bar low if it has opened below our SL point. For me, it has opened with a gap but above our stoploss point so keeping SAR at 15270-f .

Smart_trade
Thats where the difference lies Smart, we are considering different Pivots but the application of Gap is the same.

Regards

rishig38

Smart_trade
ST, but you do not think last night's 9-10pm bar was a valid PL for the longs? i understand why you going with 270-f but my question is why not 9-10pm bar was not a valid sar?

P.S. Saint, waiting on you to jump in with your thoughts on gold...really confused at the moment...

Prabhjeet

Yes.....very proud.Very very proud of the calm,controlled manner in carrying out our business.

The Flow Concept is just another method,one among many that can be used in the Markets........why some people are losing sleep over it and attacking it,with the filth of their personalities showing,I will never understand.

We are traders,our primary objective is to pull money out of markets.........I am very thankful to Traderji for having this great place where we could all come together.I am thankful to each and everyone of you,as either your questions,or through your suggestions,I too have benefitted from it all.

For those of you who are least bothered about the happenings-on the last few days,good for you........for those of you who are hurting after the last few weeks,my advice to you is this.....Channelise that negative energy,and use it positively on the markets.Rigidly follow the system........we may be hurt,but nothing beats a hurt us still laughing all the way to the bank.

If these attacks are to make me leave Traderji or at least to get me to shut up for whatever warped reason...........you have succeeded......Succeeded in doing exactly the opposite.......These threads will now see an increased participation from me,the coming days will see me more actively than before.

Thank you!

All the best!
Saint
Saint and ST totally agree about the strength of our Flow thread, even we got distracted for sometime by all the mudslinging but were fast to get back to our original motto of getting back to Business of trying to be Better Traders.

All the attacks against Flow Traders did not deter us in anyways and we are stronger then before. In all it shows the character of members here.

As they say "Money lost is nothing lost at all, but Character lost is everything lost indeed" :)

Prabhjeet

Saint its very irritating to see some typo made and then not being able to edit it. It would be better to have a provision where we can edit Post within 24 hours of posting it but not not after that, this will help Traderji preserve its Invaluable Historic posts of members plus we would be able to edit our current posts

Status
Not open for further replies.