A Neat & Clean Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Hi Soumya,
In my Amibroker data base, I have the following stocks not traded for long time. Whether they have been merged or delisted, I am not sure. I saw delisted, suspended securities list in NSE. There they don't occur.
ALCHEMIST
BALASTEELS
BILT
CEAT
COLGATE
EICHER
ESTL
ETCNET
GMRINDSTRS
GODAVRFERT
HTMT
IBP
IGS
IPCL
JCTELEC
KOJAMFIN
MAWANA
MEDIAVIDEO
NAGREEKA
NARMDCHEMA
OENCONNECT
PAVCI
RAINCALCIN
RANEBRAKE
REVL
RPGTLTD
SOLECTCENT
SRIADIKARI
SUNDRMCLAY
TELEDATAIN
VINTAGE
VINYLCHEM
VISUALSOFT
WARTSILA
YOKOGAWA
Can you please see the above list and suggest what I should do?

soumya_b

Hi Soumya,
In my Amibroker data base, I have the following stocks not traded for long time. Whether they have been merged or delisted, I am not sure. I saw delisted, suspended securities list in NSE. There they don't occur.
ALCHEMIST
BALASTEELS
BILT
CEAT
Can you please see the above list and suggest what I should do?
use my database and get rid of from the hazard of split marge and bonus... :)

why is it that all the angels,be it a soumya_b/a saint or an ajax descend on earth at the same time...
plz keep up the good work,let me confess that i was one of the first to download your database and its helped me a lot...
all the best dear,may god bless you..

use my database and get rid of from the hazard of split marge and bonus... :)

Thanks soumya_b for uploading your Neat and Clean Uptodate Data for Amobroker. You are really helpful soul. The way you maintain its sector and watchlist with worldwide indeces is SUPERB.
I am greatful to you.

With due regard,
MK Singh

lvgandhi

Dear Soumya,
After downloading database for ami, how to use it. Should we create new database with downloaded and unarchived folder or we have to import it in amibroker. I already have data from 2004 onwards in a database for NSE as I said earlier.

lvgandhi

Dear Soumya,
I have downloaded all the three files from shared.com. File 1 I could unrar. But file2 and 3 are giving errors.When I try to unrar using 7-zip which did unrar file1 successfully. I get message as error in file ...... I have created new data base and coppied all folders and files from unrared folder. How to update beyond 30/5/8. Is there a composite update file for all nse, bse and futures available for the last five days?

Status
Not open for further replies.