• Family Articles

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • Relationship Articles

Votes: 20 11.2%
  • Behavoiral articles

Votes: 47 26.4%

• Total voters

rip07

The real purpose of trading is not to make money. If that’s your goal you’ll probably struggle. But all of the following tend to work. If you goal is to be a great trader, then you probably will do well. If you goal is to use trading as a way to measure your self-development, then you will probably do well. If you just love trading and that’s why you do it, then as long as you are willing to work on yourself you will probably do well. Those, in my experience, are the key motivations that bring success in trading.

Van K. Tharp (trading psychology expert)
I like this phrase, 90% enter into market for money only. Probably that's why they are on struggling side. It is absolutely correct about self development, as you get to know about your emotions and weakness, at the same time you learn application of risk management, money management in real life as well.

Thanks
rip07

amitrandive

There is nothing as powerful as a made up mind. Do not give yourself another excuse to put off making up your mind. You know in your heart of hearts that once you do that you have got to act.

You owe it to the world, your family and most importantly, to yourself to live a life of no regrets. Stop worrying about what other people will think, say, or do. You only have one life. LIVE IT now. You have GREATNESS within you!!

Les Brown

suri112000

Originally Posted by amitrandive
The real purpose of trading is not to make money. If that’s your goal you’ll probably struggle. But all of the following tend to work. If you goal is to be a great trader, then you probably will do well. If you goal is to use trading as a way to measure your self-development, then you will probably do well. If you just love trading and that’s why you do it, then as long as you are willing to work on yourself you will probably do well. Those, in my experience, are the key motivations that bring success in trading.

Van K. Tharp (trading psychology expert)
Outside world is so vast. Its equally vast enough inside. Trading puts us on inside journey and in the process we tend to see darkest shades within us, that we never knew existed within us. Trading skill starts building within deep inside us without our knowledge. For most, it will take more time for the process before it starts to show the tangible results. If it is getting late, that does not mean the process stopped. It is taking time to fill the gaps inside us which are deeper than we know.

Nice input Amit.

amitrandive

Laugh out loud at life. It is good medicine for your heart and spirit. It is a way for you to say "Life ~ I am still standing with my head up high." Laughter strengthens the immune system and increases your capacity to cope. It has the power to heal you at the cellular level. Sometimes all you can do is laugh, even through your tears and pain.

When you are overwhelmed, laugh at your bills, your body, your kids, or at any unexpected challenge of life. This is not denying what is in your life. It is defying it! One minute of anger weakens the immune system for 4-5 hours, while one minute of laughter boosts it for over 24 hours. So try this...make silly faces in the mirror, laugh from down deep and bring out the child in you! Find some popcorn, get a few family, friends together and allow yourself to really laugh. Interrupt your worries and choose to make yourself feel good in spite of it all. You Deserve!

Les Brown

Rish

Laugh out loud at life. It is good medicine for your heart and spirit. It is a way for you to say "Life ~ I am still standing with my head up high." Laughter strengthens the immune system and increases your capacity to cope. It has the power to heal you at the cellular level. Sometimes all you can do is laugh, even through your tears and pain.

When you are overwhelmed, laugh at your bills, your body, your kids, or at any unexpected challenge of life. This is not denying what is in your life. It is defying it! One minute of anger weakens the immune system for 4-5 hours, while one minute of laughter boosts it for over 24 hours. So try this...make silly faces in the mirror, laugh from down deep and bring out the child in you! Find some popcorn, get a few family, friends together and allow yourself to really laugh. Interrupt your worries and choose to make yourself feel good in spite of it all. You Deserve!

Les Brown

:thumb::clap::clap:

:lol::lol::lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hmm.. i m facing these 10 pts, hope success follows soon !
1. yes feeling the pain and pressure as responsibilities z increasiing..
2. not showin tears does not mean that i do not cry.
3. yes, no contact with friends except tj members.
4. 10,000% correct abt family dicouraging me(as i hav not earned yet)
5. still i manage to somehow prevent ppl from hating me.............!
6. and 7. true
8. sometimes..
9. few silly habits which cant be disclosed here.. :D
10. of course lost some amt. of money.

rip07

1. yes feeling the pain and pressure as responsibilities z increasiing..
2. not showin tears does not mean that i do not cry.
3. yes, no contact with friends except tj members.
4. 10,000% correct abt family dicouraging me(as i hav not earned yet)
5. still i manage to somehow prevent ppl from hating me.............!
6. and 7. true
8. sometimes..
9. few silly habits which cant be disclosed here.. :D
10. of course lost some amt. of money.
May be you see these 10 points, but I am seeing 11th point... in you. "a Star is ready to Shine."

Thanks
rip07